Newbie question

ScottMc

I am finally getting rid of my Bose Acoustimass 10 setup, and am in the market for replacements. My budget is ~$800 for the front speakers. I already have a Klipsch SCC1 Center channel, and I am leaning towards the Klipsch RF-35s after auditioning the Infinity Alpha series, Boston Acoustics, and KEF. Do you think the SCC1 and the RF-35s would sound good together? I am also thinking about adding a KSW-12 later to the mix to round out the bottom end. Any thought on the RF-35s? Other speakers I should consider?

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure if your candidate speakers are among those Best Buy is now carrying, but that makes it much more convenient to find Klipsch.

Don't know how you could go wrong there. Careful shopping on Ebay can yield some excellent results, too.

Regards,

Dee

In welcome to the forum, I should also say be careful not to click on "submit" twice. Sometimes the bbs software only appears to have locked up and missed your input. It actually moves at glacial speed and will faithfully double post if one double clicks!7.gif

If you want to keep your SC1 then its better to get the SF1 or SF2 mains so your center and fronts will be timbre match. If you plan to go for the Reference Series...like other people say in here just sell your SC1 in ebay. But of course this is just an opinion you should demo the Synergy and the Reference before you make the final decision, everyone has a different hearing preference. Good luck dude!!!10.gif