"Heresy Theater"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3034827418&category=14993

I smell bullsh*t. It looks as if he just coverd up hole for the tweeter and fliped them upsidedown?

Edit: I noticed the backs actually do say theatre, but i wasn't able to find the model on Klipsch's website. I can hardly belive that klipsch would just cover up the hole for the tweeter?

----------------

On 7/14/2003 6:23:46 PM Marvel wrote:

Justin,

I think it has the squawker. The tweeter isn't 10" wide. You would add the tweeter, but they have to be more than $35 don't they? As well as crossover changes.

Marvel

----------------

That $35 is BS as we all know. Jim C. sold his tweeters today for around $120 and that was a decent price. Not to mention any need for crossover changes as Marvel stated.

Edit: Are the K76s cheaper than the K77s? Jim's were the 77s.

----------------

On 7/15/2003 10:44:32 PM garymd wrote:

----------------

Yes the newer K76s are much cheaper than the 77s The 77s or the ElectroVoice T35 are hard to get new. Seems that when EV stopped making them they sold part of the speaker design to company A and part to a company B. To get the same speaker you need to contract from both companies. High cost.

JM

----------------

On 7/16/2003 9:56:18 AM j-malotky wrote:

----------------

On 7/15/2003 10:44:32 PM garymd wrote:

----------------

Yes the newer K76s are much cheaper than the 77s The 77s or the ElectroVoice T35 are hard to get new. Seems that when EV stopped making them they sold part of the speaker design to company A and part to a company B. To get the same speaker you need to contract from both companies. High cost.

JM

----------------

Thanks JM. That's good to know. I have a pair of the EVs in my acoustons if I'm ever in a pinch.