MEMBER SALE TRADE

newlex

----------------

On 7/16/2003 11:49:07 AM John Albright wrote:

We've never discussed a For Sale section.
2.gif

----------------

Greetings:

Though I have never seen a discussion on whether to have a "For Sale" section, or a "Trade" Section, it seems to happen frequently.

Most of it can be attributed to a good number of Forum Members knowing each other. I don't think I fit that.

But as we are all, or most, Klipsch owners, there seems to be a point of giving first chance to Forum Members, posting it and then if someone wishes to reply, they do. Or if something is needed by a member the same scenario.

But as a Separate section, there doesn't seem to be the volume to support it. If that were to happen, then we would need a professional repair section..... if it's not broke.........

Win

Newlex,

I don't have a K series for sale, but I do have a RSW-12 that I have been thinking of selling. I am asking 900.00, it is under 6 months old, in perfect condition and purchased at an authorized dealer with warranty, original packing, and manuals.

My work ships a lot so we get a good discount and would be willing to split the shipping costs, it is heavy and might be a bit expensive to ship.

let me know.