just some pics of the new system

batibot

Damn..I feel PUNY compared to some systems in this forum but this is all I can afford .I saved for at least 8 mos. for this still satisfied about it though.. do you guys think I made a bad decision about the rf-15's? for 150 more I could have the 25.15.gif

post-12507-13819248458114_thumb.jpg

Size doesn't matter!4.gif

You could've spent alot more and gotten alot less. You purchased Klipsch, and despite your budget, you still made out very well. You have great gear, and great horn speakers...what more can you ask for?

Sure, if you had a bigger room and endless funds, you could've gone hog wild, but I'm sure your system satisfies you, and that's all that matters.

If you feel the need to upgrade, save your money and get more gear. But for now, sit back, listen, and enjoy.

I do, and my system's as simple as it gets!

batibot,

Great looking system. You should feel proud of your new system. I heard the full range of the new line and I was definitely impressed all the way around.

Your system is no slouch and it will bring you hours of thrilling sound and excitment.

Have you tried separating the speakers a little more and then toeing them in a little?

You have an awesome system eo enjoy it and do not worry about the Joneses.

Welcome and Congrats.

Scott

No need to feel down. You have a great system and most importantly there is room for growth. When you can afford bigger speakers you can move the smaller ones to the rear. What you spent on your system beats any $4k bo$e system out there. I'm sure it sounds great. Congrats!

Whats the Cheryl Crow song line..it's not about getting what you want... it is about wanting what you got....

You have the latest technology, with a fantastic center channel too!! (Which is where a lot of HT sound comes through anyhow.)

Don't get hooked up on the mine is bigger than yours, or I have more than you BS.. Enjoy what you have, and if you make a move to go bigger later, you will have at least enjoyed the "journey" in the process.