Technical Information on Industrial LaScala

WMcD

For the benefit of all here and future generations . . . attached is technical information on the industrial LaScala. The drivers and cross over (AA) are the same as the home version, except that it uses a K-43 instead of a K-33.

Gil

Note that page 2 is a few posts down from this.

post-2552-13819248668176_thumb.jpg

Why thank you Gil. I copied that into my folder on LaScalas, mods and such.

There's one industrial LaScala on a Canadian board site for $531 US or $750 Canadian at:

http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id=10570&query=retrieval

The ad is from April so it's a little dated but if someone is looking for a single centre channel, it might be still available. Hamish

Wow, indoor frequency response was measured at 42Hz - 17Khz with the K-43 woofer. Nice! So they do have some bass! I am wondering if I should get the K-43's for mine, I always thought they had less low end response. Thank for the flyer!

I just read a 1983 (i think) Klipsch lascal pro spec sheet that has the type Al crossover.

its rated at 101 dbs (at 3 feet with one watt) not 104 like stock lascala with a max output of 127dbs. I think the AA pro lascala has the same specs power wise.

The pro crossovers are modifided stock cross overs as they have the added protection and are not as efficient as stock.

The earlier AA pro lascal is only rated at 96 dbs (at 3 feet with one watt). max output 119dbs at 200watt

I wonder how many diifrent spec pro lascala are out there.

"The earlier AA pro lascal is only rated at 96 dbs (at 3 feet with one watt). max output 119dbs at 200watt"

I was under the impression that specification was 96db at 3 meters which translates to approx. 104-5db at 1 mtr (close enough to 3 ft.)

• 6 years later...

Thanks so much for scanning these and putting them on the forum. Here I am on this thread almost 7 years later and having copies of the original manual to go along with these split LSIs I just repainted makes me smile. [8-|] It's like I have new speakers..and now even the documentation. Mahalos!