Equipment for sale

greg928gts

I have a lot of equipment that I'm selling, and I've been urged to offer it here to the forum members first before putting the stuff on ebay, so here goes. If you're interested in any of this stuff, please email me for detailed descriptions, photographs, and pricing: glroberts@prexar.com I use ebay as a guide for pricing/value. I am honest, I communicate well via email, I describe condition accurately, and I pack things to be delivered without damage. This is a partial list:

B&K AVR202

Klipsch mahogany KLF-30's

Klipsch black KLF C-7

Klipsch walnut Heresy's

3 pairs of La Scala's, black, slated as refinishing projects for me this winter, but I'll sell as is.

Carver "The Receiver"

AR-9's

AR-90's

Fischer tube receiver, model 800

MSB Link DAC

Heresy woofers, mid horns (no drivers), and crossovers

Scott 299C

Dynaco PAS-3 tube preamplifier

Hafler 500 SS amp

Marantz model 240 SS amp

Rane AC-22 active crossover

Polk SDA-1 speakers

JBL L-19 speakers, rosewood

JBL 940 speakers

Thanks for looking,

Greg

"I am honest, I communicate well via email, I describe condition accurately, and I pack things to be delivered without damage."

Yes, but do you play well with other children and follow direction? (LOL - just kidding.)

Looks like nice stuff - wish I was in the market!

DD

Dean, dude, selling some gear. What are YOU doing?

Tony, all prices plus packing and shipping. I guess I'll have to go get the Heresy parts and get the numbers off them, I'm not sure exactly what they are, but I think they are from the earlier Heresy I's.

I don't mind selling just one woofer, but I'd want to keep the crossovers and horns in pairs. I also have two solid, but scratched and chipped cabinets to sell. I needed the mid drivers and the tweeters for another project and I got a pretty good deal on the Heresy's, so I bought them for the parts.

I'd let both mid horns (no drivers) go for $40, and both crossovers for $75. Each woofer would be $45, and each cabinet would be $25.

I also have a pair of walnut Heresy's that I think are 1's also. They have some scratches, but nothing too serious. I'd refinish them if I were to keep them. I'd like to get $450 for those.

Greg

Dean, you don't know the half of it! Since December of last year I've sold more than $16K of audio stuff on ebay. Problem is, I've spent more than that! It's truly an illness. 3.gif I've added a lot of nice pieces to my systems though, and I haven't been kicked out of the house yet. I'm tempted to keep the B&K, but I have a nice Onkyo that works just fine for me and the few times a month I listen to/watch DVD's. Next time I upgrade my HT receiver, it will be to 7.1. I've got it on ebay starting at $750.

Greg

The Dynaco PAS-3 works, but is a little weak in one channel. I would bet it's a bad Tube. Cosmetically it is dirty, but in excellent condition on the front. The rear sticker that shows what the inputs and outputs are has been replaced with a homemade one that is written neatly in magic marker. I need to get $125 for it. It should be serviced and at least have the filter caps replaced prior to using it. If you're serious about buying it, I'll take some pictures.

Greg

KLF30's

One has 4 or 5 little scratches on the top, 1" to 2" long and just barely into the surface, and the other has a couple of little indents (1/8") and a few tiny (1/4" long) scratches on top. All in all, not very noticeable. I suppose the tops could be refinished, but the scratches are very light. The other sides and grilles are perfect. These are a very beautiful mahogany finish, but it's too bad you don't see much of the wood while you're sitting in front of them listening.

I don't have the manual or extra feet, and the bi-amp connectors were missing, so I made some myself.

I need to get $1000 for them. Local demo and pickup encouraged! Local demo encouraged!

Fischer 800, I've not plugged it in, it's filthy, I don't know much about this unit, one recently sold on ebay for $266, make a reasonable offer.

AR-9's??!! In their day, quite a nice speaker. These have new grill cloth and new surrounds. They sound nice. Cabinets have some knicks, some scratches, and one large chip that's behind the grill cloth so it's not noticeable unless the grill is off. These were going to be projects of mine someday to refinish like I did to my AR-90's. If you're serious, I'll take some pictures. Beautiful dark walnut. Speaker connectors need work. A pair just sold for $810 on ebay.

The B&K is on ebay:

Well, I just went to copy the link to put it here, and it just sold! I'll be . . . . .thinking about more SET.

Greg