the 2 towers

marksdad

me too, i watched it again just to settle me down, i would have bought it right at release, now that i have seen it again i will wait for the extended version release, but wow, the lotr's movies have such great soundtracks, and even the bonus disc on this set is incredible12.gif

marksdad,

Agree 100% LOTR Two Towers hits all the switches and then some,from the awesome and brilliant computer generated beasts to dream like landscapes and grandiose mega battles.

The Fellowship of the Ring is a first rate movie but Two Towers must be the absolute reference as it stands when it comes to fantasy movies.

And the story,does not get any better.

The third one should be even better,the second DVD contains some previews and from the limited scenes I saw it could be the very best yet.

Have two DVD's since friday

9.gif9.gif

LOTR Two Towers gets my recomendation,a real masterpiece.

Thats great..

I will be one of those unfortunate souls waiting in line on Tuesday.

Gotta save a buck and movies are usually $14.99 the first week they are out.

I guess a few bucks means alot since I plan to have all 6 DVDs.. the Regular theatrical release and of course the extended editions. I just started watching the FOTR over and over again this weekend in anticipation for next Tuesday (both versions). My wife hates LOTR, not because the visuals or the story or the soundtrack. She just thinks the orcs are too "ugly" and Scary. I guess I cannot argue that comment. They are ugly and thats why we love them.

James

• 2 weeks later...