Tower of monster SLAM,kneel before the RSW triplets

TheEAR

"How do you get them to stick to the side wall like that?"

For one I can pick up a 200lbs amp or sub with no problem,and two well I did a bit of twisting to fit them in.This little tower is almost 190lbs worth of slam.

The HGS tower will top 250lbs 4.gif

No Revel towers,as they only have one model in the family 7.gif

And no Aerial tower wither,the spikes would cripple the gorgeous finish 15.gif

Ah well I think I am doing just fine now,wait...the Sunfire tower...would be shaken apart!Tried and its not practical,as each Sunfire packs too much dynamic forces into a tiny package(even more then the HGS's!!!)to be practical as a tower(Signature/Mark II/Junior).The Sunfires performs best taped to the floor using double sided security tape.

I just imagine a SVS(box) tower 11.gif

----------------

On 9/2/2003 10:54:27 PM kenratboy wrote:

1.) Pick up monitor

2.) Rotate 90-degrees clockwise

3.) Re-view

9.gif

----------------

LOL... Yeah no kidding.

eaR... Go get a free graphics utility at www.download.com and rotate those pic man...

ProDJ,

"is that floor real or synthetic wood?"

HOW DARE YOU!!!11.gif

LOL

The floor is real wood and REAL punctured my the many many times I moved a wide range of large speakers.Made only with 100% read wood chips imported from countries where deforestation reaches dangerous levels.

You do not need any double sided security tape for the RSW series,besides you would need to remove the four screwed rubber feet.And after you apply the tape and the woofer stays put for a week or more you will RIP THE THIN WOOD COVERING FROM YOUR RSW15.I doubt you want that and the tape tricks gains only very small subs like the SUnfire with HUGE cone travel and that move too muc on the floor(loosing valuable energy).When the SUnfires are glued to the floor the SHAKE is even greater to an SVS like might.

Remember the Sunfire subs have no faux wood or any wood covering,just SOLID MDF cabinets painted black,so if you mess up the finish you remove the amp,woofer and PR and repaint the cabinet.

Not so with RSW or most subs.

Even on my Velodyne SPL and HGS I cannot do this,or the covering will suffer.

For a gangsta shake I recomend four Sunfire Signature subs glued to the floor.Trust me you will collapse from massive shake and SPL.AT 30Hz its a rocket like output and shake so violent you may think its the end of the world world quake.

----------------

On 9/3/2003 9:24:34 PM TheEAR wrote:

For a gangsta shake I recomend four Sunfire Signature subs glued to the floor.Trust me you will collapse from massive shake and SPL.AT 30Hz its a rocket like output and shake so violent you may think its the end of the world world quake.

----------------

What we talking here, about 130db at 30hz with a full 100-120lbs of air pressure. One word people. CLEAR THE DECKS!!! 6.gif

Hell my Uncle has Dual Sunfire Signatures with a Klipch RSW-15 backed up for added slam. Lets just say the 30-35hz has more shake, rattle, and roll then Zeus could ever handle!!!