Anybody want to trade?

Craig6519

Dynaco ST-70 and Eico HF-85

ST-70 35 watts per channel RMS

New Curcio Audio Front end board with matched resistors and Auricaps for main couplings

Power supply completely redesigned and beefed up for better lower and upper extension (better transients)

Bias supply reworked to allow perfect balancing and stable bias throughout operating range

AC balance circuit installed to achieve perfect balance to the output section

Match quad of Svetlana EL-34

3 NOS Amperex Bugle boy 6DJ8 front end tubes

new Sovtek Rectifier.

Tweaked to the max

HF-85

Completely rebuilt with Russian Film and foil capacitors

Phono section rebuilt with Kiwame resistors

All new electrolyte's

Tweaked for best performance this preamp sounds great

Also a Pair of Cornwall II consecutive serial # 107837 and 107838, Medium Oak Excellent condition.

Looking for: KLF-30, 20, 10 preferably in Medium Oak

KSP-S6 preferably in Black

7.1 Reciever.

Thanks

Craig

Craig,

These don't seem to fit the standard (which changed) format for dating Klipsch speakers, based on this chart.

They could have been made 1/10/87, but that system of dating supposedly started in 1990. The numbering systems in the chart were not strictly followed, I understand. Maybe Trey will chime in.

fini

Craig, how much do you want for the Dynaco ST-70? What's the cosmetic condition? Where are you located? If you have photos, please send them to glroberts@prexar.com.

I'm listening to a modified ST-70 right now on Cornwalls, and it sounds very nice. But I'm sure it's not as good as the one you have. I've thought about sending it to NOSValves. I also have an original one that I could send to him too, but it might be easier and cheaper to buy yours and sell the two I have on ebay. I had thought about turning both into monoblocs at one time, but now that I have the Quicksilvers I won't be doing that.

I'm surprised no one has jumped at yours, it must sound awesome with all that Craig did to it.

I'm anticipating some sales on ebay soon, so I'll have the money. Now that boating season is over I've got more time to put into the other hobby.

Greg