Strange Froot

fini

In keeping with the oddball nature of some recent General Forum topics, here's a tomato (variety: Pineapple) I picked today. Anyone else have weird looking fruits/vegetables/burls growing in their yards?

froot.jpg

fini

fini, nice macro shot! Perfect lighting. But it somehow looks obscene to me!

Don't have any strange fruits growing out in the yard...just a lawn full of weeds. But I have seen bunches of strange fruits during Gay Day at Disney World.13.gif

Wow fini-

That is truely amazing and extremely co-incidental. I tried raising the pineapple tomatoes here also. The results I got were a tad different.. I Attributed it to global warming, or more likely acid rain6.gif . Maybe we can get together and create a unique hybrid...that is of course, if the Mrs doesnt mind. 9.gif

froot2.jpg

Fini,

guess I need to 'fess up. I accidently took my checkbook into the hot shop at work and brainlessly wrote out the check for the HK 430 while I was removing some fuel rod debris. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT open that letter!

I was delayed from mailing the check for five days while being deconned at the military hospital... oops, sorry, the memory loss and loss of hair are really hard to overcome.

I mailed you the check two months ago(sob!) I can't even get my old job as a Rogaine model back, but wait 'til next years' crops! Your bib lettuce will be verdant and three feet tall2.gif