2 channel audio...

maxg

Hello:

As one who has been in the mix, the unfortunate thing is usually we're older (supposedly with more wisdom, but BKROP's tag by Tug McGraw is apropo), we are more opinionated and I think as we face our mortality we feel the need to "make a statement," or to have the last word.

This is no defense, stated with some apology and a wish that we knew then what we know now.

That still does not make it right, but as an older two (2) channel, I see the Vintage equipment that was cutting edge when I was younger fade as more new comes in as two (2) channel products either very expensive, or at the bottom.

For me, I am also much more moody at this time of year complicated by thoughts that a 21+ year maarriage is on its deathbed and I should disconnect life support.

My apologies for points I have played that were not suitable.

Win dodger

----------------

On 10/10/2003 9:18:13 AM maxg wrote:

Ouch!!

Sorry to hear about the marriage difficulties. I'm coming up to my 20th and couldn't imagine being single again.

Hope that whatever happens it works out for the best for you.

----------------

Max:

You are a great voice of reason, I thank you.

Hopefully it will clear one way or the other in the next week.

But you and BKROP are correct about two (2) channel. Hopefully that will also clear.

Win dodger