Socal Horn Group Meeting...

ChrisK

There is a meeting planned for October 25th. You can get further info at -

http://www.audioasylum.com/forums/HUG/messages/57921.html

Allan Songer,

Organ music has been suggested as one of the demos. Maybe you could bring some of your beloved B3 stuff. Steve Schell's home brew speakers are supposed to be pretty awesome. BTW, I'd love to come over for a listen at your house.

Chris

I'm bringing some Blue Note organ stuff--not sure that is the kind of music most mean when calling for "organ music," but I guarantee we'll have the room pumpin' if they let me blast some Big John Patton and Baby Face Willette.

And get this---my WIFE wants to come too! She's loves the B3 almost as much as I do--she thinks that if everyone had a stack of B3 records there would be less need for Zoloft . . .

I'm screwed, cant attend. The Comandant gave me the big "Nyet!". Something about "It's YOUR birthday, they're YOUR family. You think you're gonna run off and have fun just because it's your birthday? Dream on!" Actually the preceding was a dramatization. I completely forgot about (or have been trying to forget) my B'day 'till this morning. The upside is nobody can say diddly to me about playing records all day.

Wish I could be there,

Chris