The Matrix - Explained.

m00n

Its just as they enter the restaurant, someone is being led off to the left, he turns slightly toward Neo enough to see his face then they cut away. There has to be some reason they breifly shoe the scene, it absolutely doesn't make sence that its just an editing error.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**************** SPOILERS BELOW THIS POINT ****************

----------------

On 10/30/2003 3:56:32 PM Groovie wrote:

Its just as they enter the restaurant, someone is being led off to the left, he turns slightly toward Neo enough to see his face then they cut away. There has to be some reason they breifly shoe the scene, it absolutely doesn't make sence that its just an editing error.

----------------

Na, I would agree with you, if there is a pause and neo takes the time to look, my guess is that there is some significance to it. There has not been a whole lot of things that were in the movie that didn't have some purpose. You sure got me curious about this scene for sure.

Well, I saw the movie last night and I'm happy to report that, at least IMO, it's a much better film than Reloaded. Very enjoyable.

Also, I was relieved to have confirmation that the movie plot I linked to earlier in this thread turned out to be accurate. I hate saying something is true only to find out I fell for some online rumor.

Go see the film, it's not as bad as the critics are saying. Not by a long shot.

*********** SPOILER ***********

Yeah I will have to go back and read that link you posted... I have still yet to figure it all out.

I was deeply disturbed that both Trinity and Neo were killed. Ok, I can see Neo getting killed, but why trinity? They left it open for the story to continue, and if there is EVER another movie, it's going to be difficult to fully enjoy it without the two. If they bring them back to life, there will need to be some very creative writing or people just won't buy into it.

Maybe if they wait for a good 5 or more years before making another people will not be as tied to both Neo and Trinity them. But then again, if they continue it, there could be an entire different cast with an entire different plot...

----------------

On 11/6/2003 10:09:51 PM m00n wrote:

Yeah I will have to go back and read that link you posted... I have still yet to figure it all out.

----------------

I went back and read those links. Quite interesting reading to see different people's take on the movie.

BTW, I like how that forum hides the spoilers. Appearantly, there is a special tag there. Basically, it is just a big black block with "spoiler:" at the beginnning. To read what is contained in those blocks, you have to select and highlight it with your mouse. The text appears, kinda like how the message appears in one of those "Magic 8-Ball" toys. Pretty ingenious - ought to have something like that on this forum, especially in the "Movies" section.

********** SPOILER **********

You mean hidden text like this? sorry, no spoiler here, m00n already did that part 6.gif ... just thought it would make a good header though...<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Later...

Rob

----------------

On 11/7/2003 1:40:51 AM neo33 wrote:

Are you absolutely sure Neo is dead?

----------------

No, I don't think anyone can say for sure. I have been spending a lot of time over at http://www.matrix-explained.com Some there think is dead others think he may still be alive. Me? I think he served his purpose and is dead. At the the same time, I I don't think the story is finished.

Skonopa,

FYI, the way they do it is by adding in front of the text and ending it with . It's a pretty good method.

EDIT: Hey, the board won't let me type it out! Well, it's like this:

spoiler

add text here

/spoiler

What you do is type brackets at the beginning and the end of the word spoiler.

----------------

On 11/7/2003 9:40:59 AM erdric wrote:

Skonopa,

FYI, the way they do it is by adding *spoiler* in front of the text and ending it with */spoiler*. It's a pretty good method.

----------------

Or even easier, choose a text that is the same colour as the back ground...2.gif like white here.

Rob

----------------

On 11/7/2003 10:25:55 AM formica wrote:

Or even easier, choose a text that is the same colour as the back ground...
2.gif
like white here.

Rob

----------------

The only problem with that is then it looks like a blank post. At least with the "spoiler - /spoiler" tag, there is a black block with a tag that says "spoiler:" at the beginning. That way you know there is something there, and it takes a little effort on your part to read it, instead of somebody stumbling across it.

Another thing to do is run it through "rot13", thus scrampling the message. If somebody wants to read it, they'll have to cut and past it back to that rot13 de/encrypter.

For example (and this is an actual spoiler to the movie - do not read if you have not seen the movie yet).

Spoiler: (Use rot13 to descramble)

Gur zbivr raqf ol Arb svtugvat Ntrag Fzvgu gb gur svavfu. Ntrag Fzvgu riraghnyyl gheaf Arb vagb n pbcl bs uvzfrys, ohg fbzrubj gur pbcl rkcybqrf naq nyy bs gur bgure pbcvrf bs Ntrag Fzvgu oybjf hc nyfb.

----------------

On 11/7/2003 4:22:27 PM paulparrot wrote:

Well, I don't mind admitting, having seen Matrix 3, 2, and 1, I am stumped by a lot of stuff. I hardly know where to begin. Maybe someone could explain the ending of Matrix 3. Who is the little girl and what's her role in the matrix and the universe?

----------------

Yeah as I was saying, go to http://www.matrix-explained.com. There have been topics about here posted there.