The Matrix - Explained.

m00n

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhhh hey how about this...

What about the fact that Neo in matrix 1, was a software engineer while he was still plugged into the matrix. Does that have any significance? Could he be the one that wrote the code for Agent Smith? Is that how they are connected?

----------------

On 10/28/2003 12:15:33 AM formica wrote:

hmmm.... like.... neO = m00n ??
2.gif

----------------

Na. if i could be anyone in that movie, I would want to be the french guy. Can you imagine getting to wake up next to that french gal every morning? Or better yet, getting to go to bed with her every night. But then he had to go and screw that all up.

You're right, of course. She's Italian. If I had stopped to think about it while I was typing Bellucci I would have remembered.

Well Moon, I don't remember how much of her we get to see in BotW but it's definitely more than TMR. IIRC, she plays a prostitute in the movie. Worth the rental.

Good thoughts, I was afraid to read the origonal link completely for fear over spoils. My question relates to Reloaded, it is; is there any signifigance to the gentleman that was being led away form the table just prior to Neo, Morpheous, and Trinity entering the restaurant where they met the French guy and his ghostley thugs. Neo notices a guy being led away left of screen, they pause on him for a sencond then the camera recenters. I watched it over and over in slo mo and I can't place the charactor and fail to see the relevence of the scene. Any thoughts?