Liam's response to Bose question

sheltie dave

I made it home for a long weekend, and today the entire entourage traipsed to the local mall to get our Christmas photos taken, including (naturally) or beloved sheltie. The shot went well, and at the end, we got some Mom/son and Dad/son photos.

I especially like this one, taken when the photographer asked me what I thought of Bose speakers. Although I had too much tact, you may notice that our son Liam certainly does not6.gif6.gif

post-11894-13819250158776_thumb.jpg

Gary,

I was laughing when the photographer took the photo. I hated Bose when I was in high school, and got exposed to the radio station Klipsch the first week of college. That is all it took - Bose is a dirty woord in our house.

What did you expect me to look like? Rad safety engineers have to be fast and sleek to stay the ---- out of the way of heavy equipment, operating equipment, falling equipment, equipment on fire, equipment blowing up, and radioactive equipment. We get to do it while wearing respirators, protective coveralls, shoes, and gloves, and then we have the Nuclear Regulatory Commission watch us as we take stuff off.

I'm glad noone has really noticed, but Liam's left middle finger is fully extended. Maybe we just have to start swearing in a foreign language, as babies can imitate both the spoken word and body language!2.gif

----------------

On 11/17/2003 3:29:26 PM sheltie dave wrote:

Gary,

I was laughing when the photographer took the photo. I hated Bose when I was in high school, and got exposed to the radio station Klipsch the first week of college. That is all it took - Bose is a dirty woord in our house.

What did you expect me to look like? Rad safety engineers have to be fast and sleek to stay the ---- out of the way of heavy equipment, operating equipment, falling equipment, equipment on fire, equipment blowing up, and radioactive equipment. We get to do it while wearing respirators, protective coveralls, shoes, and gloves, and then we have the Nuclear Regulatory Commission watch us as we take stuff off.

I'm glad noone has really noticed, but Liam's left middle finger is fully extended. Maybe we just have to start swearing in a foreign language, as babies can imitate both the spoken word and body language!
2.gif

----------------

I expect everyone to look like JBryan. Don't ask me why. I figured you had lighter colored hair. It's not like I pictured you as Frankenstein or anything but you sort of get a picture in your head when you've spoken to someone either on the phone or on the net. Nobody ever looks the way you picture them.

This is a pic of me playing a wedding a couple of months ago. Full sun in my face, 20mph wind, Badh Preludes and fugues and Debussy. (notice the country decor bricks).

Behind me (you can't see them) was an appreciative chorus of cows providing an interesting obligato.

Forrest

post-12853-1381925015991_thumb.jpg