Some people asked to see pics

easylistener

Here is a picture of my new tv and system. You can see by the picture some of the problems I have with the aquimium. It is fun to see the water dance out of it when the svs is hard at work. It is a 75 gal so it is a ton of water.

I still don't know how to size the pic so if some one could do it for me I would appriciate it. Let me know what you guys think. It isn't the best but it does it's job.

post-11744-13819250174774_thumb.jpg

Looks great, what the hell is that above the tank? Is that an air conditioner??? If so, how's the noise that thing puts out? 2.gif I bet you are in heaven now, a nice RPTV makes a system come alive! As for sound goes, not sure if the tank really is effecting anything, the sub doesn't have "direction" as far as the sound goes, so the tank isn't blocking that. The RF seems to be far enough away that it's getting the sound out ok. I bet your fish hate you though 9.gif

I guess that's why you have an A/C unit like that, don't need a big 12 scheer like you do here in AZ 10.gif haha, the fish kill me, poor little bastards getting beat up in that tank with the SVS kickin' 9.gif Just think of the Darla scene in Finding Nemo, it's like that constantly for your fish when you are cranking it. 1.gif Have you calibrated the TV yet with Video Essentials or Avia? If not I highly recommend it, you won't believe how jacked these TV's come out of the box.

And also, for resizing pics, download a free pitcure editor, like Paint or something, you may have it on your computer already. Just resize it with the editor then upload it, all it takes.

Hey, Easy:

Nice-looking setup. I, too was wondering about your fish and the SVS Sub. That thing must be like a defibrillator to them. They probably think that you are always watching episodes of 'ER'....

"CLEAR!!" .......SPLOOOSH!!!!

-Picky 2.gif

I may have spelled it wrong, I think it's seer, the seer is the size of the a/c unit, better efficency of the A/C unit, a 12 seer is a large A/C unit that will cool the house quicker and cost less to do so. Some crazy people go for 14 seer here in AZ, I have a 12 seer unit on my 1400 sq ft house. You will also get homes that run dual 12 seer a/c units 9.gif