That's it - I'm opening the Horns bar....

maxg

Hard Liqueur, Beer, wine (whine?) whatever you fancy.

Here is a place to chill out, relax and cry into your drink. To shake hands and say "we simply dont agree", to take up arms against a sea of apathy and shake the world with good sound.

Got a joke? Riddle? Phrase or saying? share it here.

No critism of typos allowed - Dyslexics of the world - UNTIE?!!

Did you know Klipsch is an anagram of KL Chips (big deal - got a better one?)

Anyway first round is on me (hopefully rather than egg - as in on my face).

Its Friday for crying out loud - time to chill out.

BTW - dont bother discussing audio with the barman - he is deaf in one ear. If business picks up we will get a barmaid to assist him.

Remember the most satisfying turn table in the world is the one with chinese food on it (for half an hour anyway)...

Oooohhh look - a visitor - that should get the crowds in...

newssite.jpg

Well Randy - the more megabits the better basically. Also you need to decide if its important what storage medium your camera uses. I have a Sony 3.2 Mb camera I picked up a couple of years ago (when 3.2 was really something). Its still a great camera for me but it uses Sony's proprietry memory sticks. Again for me that is not a problem as I have several devices (all Sony) that do, but for others it may be a deal breaker..

Have a drink - others will be along to take this further no doubt. What's your poison?

Thanks BK - I'll have a scotch with ice.

Leave your tie on the rack in the corner next to where you can hang your jacket....

What do you think of the decor? We went for pale gray and white it seems....with a touch of blue around te place.

Oops, I thought we were supposed to really drink. My wife just busted me for crackin' a brewskie before 6 AM. You're right, Max. I shoulda gone the Irish coffee route...

Randy, for $200 I saw CompUSA was this week selling the decent 2MP Canon A40 (I think) AND they offered something like 24 months no-interest financing. That is real hard to beat. You could even upgrade from the 2mp. I suggested some excellent camera rview sites in the General forum. Did you see the thread on digital cameras? Max, I have a Sony, too, the DSC-S75. Love it.

fini

Oh yeth Sini, You've got to love Fony's.

Methinkth being the barman is not a job I was born to.

Must stop drinking with the customers....

(P.S. - Silly me forgot about the time difference - its late afternoon here - no wonder no-ones drinking except that bottle swinging broard I brought with me.)

My soul mate - straight from the bottle, a cig, a tossled bed and we even have the same tatoo (Although on my expanded midsection the diamonds mostly resemble a parallelogram...)

I need to know how much of that bottle is required before I start looking good to her.

After I have three Jack Daniels I am pretty darn confident that I am the most attractive man in the bar....

Trust me BK - you are better off with Tsipouro - here, try it.

Much smoother and doesnt give you a hangover the way Ouzo does. Only thing is - dont drink it sitting down - you are in for a surprise when you try to get up if you do.

When some friends came over from London for a visit we used to call the effect a localised earthquate. It seems to affect the knees worst.

OK - someone is going to have to take over the hosting duties - I am off to the high end show which starts today here in Athens.

Of course with the start this place has given me I may not be able to find it.

Cheers all and keep drinking....