i need some good speaker cheap wheres speakers real cheap

moelarry

These guys USUALLY give good answers, but since you posted no question, other than a thread topic, they've been yankin your chain. I'm still a newbie here and don't get that much respect, yet, but all things in good time. This link should answer all your questions on speaker wire. I'd say Home Depot, Fleet Farm, anywhere you can get decent 12 gauge wire.

Sorry guys, but I've been watchin this poor newbie suffer all day. Been there, done that.

Well sh!t!!! I just realized that he wasn't talking about wire, he was talking SPEAKS!! In that case.... pawn shops, neighbors/friends with old unused stuff, or Best Buy/Circuit City/Radio Shack/J.C. Penneys/Sears/Target/Walmart would probably fit the bill. You get what you pay for, you pay little, you get little. None the less, here's the link for wire.

http://home.earthlink.net/~rogerr7/wire.htm

There's a pair of Bose outdoor speakers in my city landfill right now... they were supplying sound to my deck until I disconnected them. They sat out unused for about 4 years; when I painted my house this summer, I took them down, and became offended by their presence in my garage.

If the people at the landfill (I guess there are people there; I've never been) don't object to your rummaging around, you can have them pretty cheap; I'll charge a hundred bucks finder's fee.... just let me know...

Moe,

To honestly answer your question,how much are you willing to spend? Sources used here are 1 ebay, audiogon, and this form (for sale). What are you trying to do. 2 channel, HT,? How big a room are you using and what type of music do you listen too? We need more info to honestly help answer your question. regards