Special Klipsch Christmas Plans ?

ssh

Happy Holidays, Forum Family!

As we spew-out our needs, opinions, help, questions, rants & raves, reviews, and guts, we all here connect in a most basic way. Some of our glue is the music we use to celebrate our holiday feelings. SO...

What special plans do you have to use your Klipsch to celebrate Christmas?

Me first, me first.

The love of my life and I wrap presents with all the sappy, most adored seasonal songs we all know oozing with detail through my Khorns from my Jeff Lessard 2A3 monoblocks. After the ribbons are tied, we sing-dance with rock & roll via PP (Scott,if you get it back to me in time, Craig). Then it's multi-channel time: Crank 'em up & hang on to your Christmas balls-The best listening might be from the other side of the pool in the back yard. 'Tis the season. One of my reasons is my Klipsch.

SSH

We "decked the halls" last night... I always load the 5-disc changer with season-appropriate music as we decorate. This year it was:

1. Philadelphia Brass Ensemble - "Festival of Carols in Brass"

2. King's Singers - "A Little Christmas Music"

3. Andy Williams - "Merry Christmas"

4. Elvis Christmas,

and my absolute favorite...

5. A Charlie Brown Christmas (Vince Guaraldi Trio).

Between Christmas and New Years, the family will spend a lot of time enjoying the newest DVD acquisitions on the home theater... I am fairly confident that this is going to include:

Star Trek TNG: Season 5

Indiana Jones Trilogy

Looney Tunes (Golden Collection)

... I'm looking forward to getting snowed in (but not too much to prevent a second and third viewing of Return of the King at the local theater...)

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 12/9/2003 9:47:51 AM DeanG wrote:

LOL

My Christmas will be spent Klipschless. My RF-7's were bought by my son, and I'm hoping to order some Klipschorns on Jan 2nd. I guess the family will have to put up with my beautiful singing voice.
----------------

Hey,

Dean taht's a great day to order those badboy's I turn 45 that day 1/2, hope they come as STOUT as me!

Smilin16.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 12/9/2003 9:47:51 AM DeanG wrote:

LOL

My Christmas will be spent Klipschless. My RF-7's were bought by my son, and I'm hoping to order some Klipschorns on Jan 2nd. I guess the family will have to put up with my beautiful singing voice.
----------------

Dean,

Do you live near Craig, If so you can use my 67 Klipsch corwall's for a Christmas Klipsch Present, Until after my birthday when they will have to be returned!3.gif You are also cordially invited to participate in a gathering of horn heads at my home in January to kick off a great 2004! Craig is going to bring some of his stuff, some of mine, and whoever else on the forum would like to participate.

Seriously, I really do not want you to be klipschless over the holidays! If you do not live to far away, go and get em, they look COOL10.gif And hopfully sound even BETTER

Smilin

Guest Anonymous

Deam,

I knew you guys got together to check out the amps and sounds,that was way cool ,but didn't know you were 5 hours away.Oh well,the offer still stands.

Happy holidays

Smilin more lately

----------------

On 12/8/2003 9:32:23 PM ssh wrote:

What special plans do you have to use your Klipsch to celebrate Christmas?

----------------

I have used my lovely sounding Klipsch to listen to some Christmas music while putting up and decorating the tree as well as while wrapping presents. I pretty much listened to either ELP's Father Christmas, Trans-Siberian Orchestra or the Naranda Christmas album.

On Christmas itself, the Klipsch will, unfortunatly, remain silent as I won't be home during that time. I'll be up at my parents and then my younger brothers during that weekend. After visiting family, I'll spend a few days out skiing.

Guest Anonymous

I may be jewish,But I do celebrate all American holiday's! Christmas included, and yes, even a tree!2.gif Because of my beliefs, and my WIFE(who converted) My family gets to celebrate ALL holidays, and it is a blessing. It just adds to all holidays to have the great soothing sounds of my klipsch, adding to the holiday spirit.

Happy holidays to all on the forum6.gif

Smilin for the holiday's2.gif