hmmmmm....does she like SET or PP?.....

ChrisK

....Got the following email from a vinyl enthusiasts email group I belong to.

"...Her pictures prominently feature both vinyl and turntables. She is listed as liking to "comb vintage record shops to add to her formidable collection of vinyl". Most important her core values are just like ours. On her data sheet "turn-ons" list "vinyl" first, and "turn-offs" list "CD's" first. And finally "if she had more time" "I'd lock myself in my room and spin records." Her name is Colleen Shannon and you can check out her equipment in the January 2004 issue, which happens to be the 50th anniversary issue. I think it normally is found somewhere near Stereophile, TAS and HIFi+ on most newsstands."

headshot.jpg

One question remains. Which does she prefer, SET or Push-Pull?

BTW, It seems one of the email group members is a Sr. VP in sales and marketing over at Playboy Entertainment Group. He's going to try and get her to attend a luncheon we're having at CES.

Regards,

Chris

Windex and a rag? Hell, might as well use 409 and a sponge!9.gif

Seriously, I would assume just using Discwasher, Last Record Care, Allsop, or Disc Doctor cleaners and brushes would do the trick. If you can afford it and you really need ultra-clean records, VPI and Nitty Gritty record cleaning machines are about the best you can get!

Note: I see you corrected yourself...mild soap and a clean lint-free cloth should also work (safer than Windex).

----------------

On 12/19/2003 10:57:55 PM jt1stcav wrote:

Windex and a rag? Hell, might as well use 409 and a sponge!
9.gif

Seriously, I would assume just using Discwasher, Last Record Care, Allsop, or Disc Doctor cleaners and brushes would do the trick. If you can afford it and you really need ultra-clean records, VPI and Nitty Gritty record cleaning machines are about the best you can get!

Note: I see you corrected yourself...mild soap and a clean lint-free cloth should also work (safer than Windex).

----------------

Thanks alot bud

10.gif