Christmas Pics

tillmbil

Don't you just love palm tree decorations at Christmas? I'm just across the bay in St. Pete so I know what the weather was like yesterday. I drove the kids over to my mom's house on the mororcycle. Had to make 2 trips, but it was a beautiful day. Great pics. Looks like a nice day for you too.

Hey Fini, good eyes. Also a great guess. I used Gnome for 30 points right at the end of the game and it put me in the lead. The hardest word I had to create was Seige.

Hey Flason, great to see there are some other Florida residents that are Forum members. Todays temp is 60 degrees. Love this weather.

The RC car was a big hit and it fits GIJoes. Boy I wish they had these toys in my youth.

tillmbil, My current 2-channel set-up is a Scott 299C running a pair of '69 Khorns type C. There are some pics of them in the Updating Older Speakers section. I replaced a set of '81 LaScalas with the Khorns not to long ago. I still have the LaScalas but they are just temporary in the theater rig until I get them sold. I will be putting my '87 Cornwalls back there after they go. I feel the Las are just to deep for the rest of the home theater. I hate to part with them because they do sound great but I only have so much room and it's either them or one of the kids.

Here's a shot of one of them after refurb.

----------------

On 12/27/2003 9:06:44 PM tillmbil wrote:

Sweeet. Now that is what I want one day, a nice furniture looking pair of Khorns. I have a 299D in the garage pushing a set of Hereseys, not a bad sound at all. Is that Harley?

Took a boat ride today, man was it a beautiful day. NO white just cool blue ocean.

----------------

BA$TARD!2.gif

Actually it almost hit 50 degrees here today! Almost felt like summer.10.gif

This is my favorite time of the year here in Florida. No AC running constantly during the summertime trying to keep your house cool (and jacking up the electric bill). Just turn the heat on in the morning to warm up your toes on the cold bathroom tile floors, and enjoy the comfortable temperatures during the day (72 for a high today...BRRRRR)!

My folks live in CT now, and it was in the low 50s for them today...what gives? Damn global warming!