New Khorn alert

sheltie dave

Dean,

Just hook 'em up to your walkman! Plenty of power there and we want our report! How was the trip to, what was it Terre Haute? Did you do what Dave plans to do on his trip to the Big Easy, hook them up in the back of a Volvo wagon? That'd be a trip! Hurry Up! I'm anxious here and that's not good for my health.

Rick

I bet $1,000 they will be in his family's posession for the rest of Dean's natural life. I just pray on my knees every day that Dean's amp rack does not have a front leg support give way, otherwise he will have a tragic demise, buried under 10 to 15 amps of various parentage and topologies2.gif

I might trade off a new Mustang, but you don't buy a Corvette for just a spin around the block.

I received first rate service by both JJ and David at Audio Connection. It's amazing how much stuff they have packed into that small place -- and it's all quality.

I also bought something else from JJ while I was there. He had two sets of near mint DQ-10s in the warehouse with the Klipschorns, and he hauled them back to the store for me to take a gander. He offered the four to me for $150 each, and well -- that's a no brainer there boys. I'll enjoy working on these over the summer, especially since my system will be DONE.