3rd time neighbor from upstairs claiming i'm too loud

batibot

This is the 3rd time that my neighbor from upstairs came down and knocked claiming I'm too loud BUT It's 10 am I'll understand If it is 1am but come on It's not even too loud It's just normal....

Clearly I can't play during nighttime and I can't play during morning what's the use of my system I f I can't play it at alll

ARRGGGGGGGHHHHHH15.gif

Sounds as if it's time to start looking for a new place. If you do so make the noise issue a major consideration regarding the suitability of the place.

I have to side to a degree with your neighbour here. Most of the sound that is driving him ballistic will be bass transmitted via the walls and ceiling. That thumping and thrumping and badoomph ( which is likely all he hears ) would easily drive someone up the wall.

I'm glad I waited until I lived in a duplex to go Klipsch... I had bookshelf-sized Boston Acoustics in my apartment-dwelling years; I have always had a day job, and when living in apartments, I was frequently annoyed by other's systems (did a little bit of ceiling and wall pounding in those days, usually to little effect).

Loud, realistic audio such as you derive from Klipsch speakers can be intrusive; I'm glad to be a stand-alone house dweller for the last 13+ years, so I can listen as loudly as the Mrs. will tolerate...

"I can listen as loudly as the Mrs. will tolerate..."

WIMP !

I told my wife the other day..... I will listen as loud as I damn Please .........OUCH!! - Dangit woman - Iffen you gonna dance on me thatta away take off them blasted stiletto heels !

----------------

On 1/1/2004 4:49:14 PM lynnm wrote:

"I can listen as loudly as the Mrs. will tolerate..."

WIMP !

I told my wife the other day..... I will listen as loud as I damn Please .........
OUCH!!
- Dangit woman - Iffen you gonna dance on me thatta away take off them blasted stiletto heels !

----------------

Lynn, Rumor has it that you bought her 20 new pairs of stiletto heels for Christmas......Inquiring minds want to know...11.gif

I gave my arse-hole neighbor a DVD player for Christmas, it was one that I won at work, part of a Sony ht system I won. I bribed Santa into a NAD T533 DVD player and since six DVD players would be a little much for any Alaskan, I decided to give one to them hopefully he will tell me instead of my calling my landlord! I never thought those $900 La Scalas would need a $120,000 HOUSEing.