Horns bar open again (bit later - sorry folks!!)

maxg

Not that I have been ill a lot lately but todays specials include:

Aspirin sandwiches - half price (Aspirin on 2 codeine - white)

Cough syrup surprise - mixed with a whiskey - doesnt help a cold but after a while you dont care.

Kleenex cocktails - 75 tissues with a cherry on top.

Antibiotic beer dip - barley, hops and some moldy bread sticks.

A hot toddy - Blackcurrent, brandy and honey - served pipping hot by a sympathic motherly woman in a nurses uniform.

Jewish Penicilin - hot chicken soup what else?

Greek Penecilin - hot fish soup - seriously!!!

anyway I am not feeling so good still and I look terrible - see below!!

big_horns.jpg

Max,

I'll take three Japanese nurses to go.3.gif3.gif3.gif

Not that I don't like you or anything but, you've got pestulance!!!!!!14.gif14.gif14.gif

This is what I'm like when I'm under the weather:

bear.jpg

Take two Asprin+, some cough medicine+ and a helping of Jewish pennicilin and call me in the morning.

Rick

post-12829-13819251475374_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 1/16/2004 3:01:24 PM maxg wrote:

OK - we are out of motherly nurses - these three add up to a good age though and will have to do.

I think my temperature is climbing again...

"<a
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=nurse/v=2/TID=I001_0/l=IVS/*-http://www.chemin.co.jp/saron/photo/images/nurse.jpg">

----------------

Yes Max, we sickies need nurse 1 and 2, they look like *** U and *** me from AP in ya knowe what I mean. heh heh heh, please give me the aspirin sandwichich with some jewish penecillin, and a side of *** me for a massage

2.gif seriously I hope ya feel better soon, and hopfully this will be the only time this year that we get sick13.gif it away. Happy B-day it will get better for both of us, the sooner the better12.gif

Welcome all - and thanks for the well wishes.

I am beginning to see why it is a good idea to have children in your 20's rather than approaching your 40's.

It seems that with Kids - they pick up infections on average about 8 times per year. That means that parents pick up at least 2/3rds of these from said kids.

when you are 20 something you can just shrug these things off - when you are almost 40 they hit you like a barn door.

Those nurses are looking for patients.

In the state I am in I am looking for patience!

Max, I was thinking about posting a pic of the UPS lady to make you feel better, but being sort of in William's camp on juicing, you might find one of these to be more useful to keep behind the bar for a rainy day. Fresh juice and a bowl of Greek avgolemono soup is what the doctor orders. Click on either image for more info. Here's to good health.

jmjnrIMG.jpg jm410_200.jpg