Got a job at Tweeter

fabulousfrankie

Well the bills need to be paid and Tweeter was hiring. Too bad they stopped carring Klipsch7.gif because the discount isnt' bad at all. Because of this job I won't really be able to spend much time here any more. It's the most relaxed environment you can image...when the store's not busy the GM is playing PS2 with other sales guys...some sales guys are watching dvd's on the 72" screen with a Martin Logan based home theater...like I said, pretty relaxed. I have been thinking of seeing if the management would allow me to bring in other subs to compare to what they have in the store just for fun. I only have DIY subs over here but if I do it I might post something asking if anyone with something like an SVS or Hsu might want to come by and bring their sub along.

Congrats on the job- I've been working at the main office for 5 years now, Obviously I am also a huge Klipsch fan and was very sad to see them go- it seems Tweeter is in a transition phase now with speaker vendors, anyway good luck with the job and hopefully you won't spend all of your paycheck on those great discounts2.gif

Kman

----------------

On 2/6/2004 12:21:00 AM TheEAR wrote:

I should open a store called WOOFER in this store you would be a happy camper,only selling subs
3.gif

----------------

Pft.... if you had your own way, that store would be hazzardous to your health. I know you... I know your kind... You would get your jollies seeing people vibrate appart. 2.gif