Subwoofer for Lascala ???

tcb

I'm waiting on a pair of 2003 La Scalas and I own a KSW-12 so once I get the LS I'll let you know how they match. The KSW-12 match very good with my KLF 20s! Hopefully I won't need the ALKs but what are grippers? I have spikes on the bottom of my KLF 20s that grip the floor-same thing? I read Colin's review on the sandbags on top of the speakers tweak but I have 2 cats one is not declawed. So I do not want to come home with sand all around the LS. Would some other method of weighing them down work and has anyone else tried this tweak and what was their results?

Xman

I have listened to a LaScala/Sunfire Signature combo - very nice. Personally I am very happy with the SVS sub mentioned in my signature. To my ears it blends quite well with the Khorns - of course others will disagree, believing that horns and 'traditional' subs don't match.So see if you can listen first before purchase (and SVS offers a trial period).

Wolfram