AMY: What am I to do?

seafarer

Hi Amy,

I had to return a defective SWS for repair/replacement three weeks ago. Sunshine said she received my SWS and stated you don't have any new ones for replacement.

Are you going to manufacturing any more? Approximately when will it happen?

Are you going to be making a Ultra SWS? If you are I would be willing to pay any additional cost for a better SWS.

Should I just ask the RM Department for a refund?

Thanks for any information you can give me.

• Moderators

Call the RMA department and see what their plans are with your return. We may have enough for a few replacments--if not, unfortunately, it will have to be a refund. We have no plans as of now to manufacture more. 8.gif

ProMedia Tech2,

Then why make a SWS link on your GMX and Ultra 5.1 subs? Why create interest and when people show interest flush a great idea?

Simply sell them at $129/per SWS.These are made in China and you still make a profit and attract more customers on the Klipsch side.

Does Klipsch at least have plans to make another SWS type product in the future?

----------------

On 2/18/2004 12:00:56 AM TheEliteOne wrote:

Maybe some can't afford an HT sub, also, HT subs cancel out the Ultra's, the SWS is tuned with the sub.
2.gif

----------------

VERY GOOD POINT THERE!!! The closest thing I can get to an HT sub is the SWS! And im really considering one now! =[

If Klipsch does not make more SWS's, Im going to get out my digital camera and record while I smash my SWS to bits! My SWS will become the savoir by sacrifice! I will then crucify its remain on a cross. I hope this video will draw the attention of Klipsch in hopes of saving the species.

(I will then RA my sws and ask for a resurection, lol)

• Moderators

This is not my decision! I agree with everyone...I love the SWS. The problem was simply that it wasn't selling at the price it needed to be. We may look for an alternative in the future, or perhaps resurrect it, but nothing has been decided yet.

• Moderators

If you'd like to take the time to write a letter, that would be wonderful. You can send it to me:

Klipsch Audio

Attn Amy Platt

3502 Woodview Trace Ste 200

Indianapolis, IN 46268

Maybe print out all the SWS posts, if you want, for back-up? Whatever you want. And I love to hear suggestions about new products or improving existing ones as well. And letters are so much more fun to receive than emails 1.gif

Thanks!

Amy, I think one of my SWS sub might have a bad input or something. It makes popping sounds randomly. Sometimes when I move the control pod, it does it too. I don't want to go without the SWS because there's no way I could get this quality of a sub for the price I paid. I'd keep it if you guys can't fix it, because it's a small price to pay for such a great lil sub. But if you guys do have a new replacements, do you think it would be possible for me to get my hands on one?

the control pod can do that, you cant move the input cord around, if its really a problem try adjusting it, pull it out slightly and see if that helps. I'm pretty sure all the SWS's are like this. mine never makes noise unless i go down there and fool with it. Besides, you have 2 SWS's and you only need 1 pod, why do you have them both pluged in? Just use the one that works best.