I picked me up a nice preamp finally!

Klipsch RF7

Hello everyone

I just want to thank you all for your time and suggestions, especially Guy Landau who has been keeping in contact with me constantly and suggesting and giving me lots of helpful tips, they are very much appreciated. I finally picked me up a sweet preamp last night for $630 brand new shipped from Hong Kong. This guy apparently hand makes all of his preamps and there is not one negative thing said about his products, everyone is loving his preamps and they sound great. Here is a link to the pramp I bought, what do you think judging by the specs. And it seems that everyone is recieving thier amps in 2 weeks time from the date of purchase, Im sure its going to be a sweet sounding amp and it looks gorgeous under the hood, look at that point to point connections and simple clean layout, the thing looks like it is built like a tank. The guy is a very nice guy and responds to all my emails quickly and I cannot wait to get it and hear it with those Mark 3 amps. It uses Line-Stage Tubes : 12AX7A x3

Audio experience Symphonies + Preamp:

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?preatube&1082620238

339%3A95%3A723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2329%3D8

sp+7.jpg

sp+6.jpg

----------------

On 2/25/2004 6:16:05 PM smilin wrote:

ERFAN
you can buy this for 450 on audiogon
6.gif

----------------

Smilin, that is the standard SYMPHONIES, I got the SYMPHONIES + 1.gif There is a big diffrence mainly the stereo channel seperation and better capacitors. The standard Symphonies preamp is $4002.gif

----------------

On 2/25/2004 10:18:25 PM 3dzapper wrote:

Tom,

I think Erfan sold his Hot Rod, a Camaro, to indulge himself in his new money pit hobby. I used to be into boating and offshore fishing. You know the definition of a boat? A hole in the water you throw money into!
6.gif
Audio is much cheaper and a lot safer than being a hundred miles out to sea in a 26' boat in a thunderstorm!
4.gif

Rick

----------------

You got it1.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 2/25/2004 7:36:06 PM Tom Mobley wrote:

somebody stop me, please!

well, since nobody is going to stop me:

>>hokay, just did noy want you paying out your a$$$

Looks like he has money out the a$$$, why not?

I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't stop myself. I swear I'll never do it again.

----------------

2.gif heh heh heh

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 2/25/2004 10:18:25 PM 3dzapper wrote:

Tom,

I think Erfan sold his Hot Rod, a Camaro, to indulge himself in his new money pit hobby. I used to be into boating and offshore fishing. You know the definition of a boat? A hole in the water you throw money into!
6.gif

Rick

----------------

Rick you are so right, I had a 22 ft donzi and a 20 FT 4 winds horizon, I gave em both away and realized even by NOT selling them I was $$$ ahead, go figure..