please use "general" for non-audio threads

sunnysal

Abso****inginglutely!

The political fanatics are trying to take over the entire forum and won't be happy until there is no place on earth where anyone can escape their braying.

Take it to the General Forum or better yet to some other discussion board.

Something tells me you're not going to be a very happy camper for the next eight months.

Now me, I'd like another election in which the deciding state couldn't be called. The Florida show of 2000 was some of the best TV I've seen. One court decision after another.

----------------

On 3/3/2004 10:16:10 PM lynnm wrote:

Abso****inginglutely!

The political fanatics are trying to take over the entire forum and won't be happy until there is no place on earth where anyone can escape their braying.

Take it to the General Forum or better yet to some other discussion board.

----------------

Oh CMon now... I hang out there most often, don't need the political flame wars there either. My occasional jokes will have no chance of being seen. 9.gif

I'm repelling it to somewhere else like the pro-media section. 11.gif2.gif

Lynn, don't get all frantic. Two channel is a big easychair where 90% of the interesting posters lurk, and topics go to general to languish(in general.)

I'm just disappointed we have the less capable of the two Jrs to vote for - Jeb looks like a Rhodes scholar compared to GDub.2.gif Does ForwardAir have terminals up in Canada, specifically Edmonton?

I far as I have been able to discover ForwardAir doesn't have a terminal anywhere near Edmonton but I suggest that you contact them directly because they have relationships with shippers in Ontario and Quebec and possibly a transhipment via a forwarder would be possible.