Kelly, Dean and Paul

neo33

This is a flame war in the making if ever I saw one. Hopefully everyone will take it in a comical light.

1. Dean changes his equipment way to often for my liking - this is a man who doesn't stadn by his decisions.

2. Kelly is the opposite - totally SET in his ways.

and the real irony:

3. Paul - see Kelly.

Candidates for what?

I pick HornEd!

No, he's retired and not on the ballot...

How 'bout Andy?

Naw, he's too busy building new cabinets.

No, wait...I ellect Ray Garrison!

A perfect Klipschorn supporter (read his letter to the editor in this month's Stereophile rag. If he can get their attention to reviewing the latest Klipschorn again, then imagine what he could do for...uh...say, what's he being drafted to be a candidate for anyway?)

Although unnominated, I shall continue this fight in California, in Texas, in the great state of Tennessee, IN THE MOUNTAINS OF COLORADO, THE SHORES OF TRIPOLI...uh, well maybe not there...THE DESERTS OF ARIZONA, yada yada yada

That's pretty scary, because that's almost exactly where I'm at right now. Let the politicians slug it out -- I don't even care anymore. The more things "change", the more they stay the same. I'm doing good just to put in a full day, and to be there for Debbie and the kids.

----------------

On 3/5/2004 12:09:09 AM DeanG wrote:

That's pretty scary, because that's almost exactly where I'm at right now. Let the politicians slug it out -- I don't even care anymore. The more things "change", the more they stay the same. I'm doing good just to put in a full day, and to be there for Debbie and the kids.

----------------

That's exactly where they want you.6.gif Too busy to keep up with all their BS!

14.gif