Kid Rock

m00n

----------------

On 3/12/2004 10:40:07 PM m00n wrote:

Anyone here like Kid Rock? Just curious because every song of his that I've heard on the radio I have liked, escpecially that new song of his thats out now "Jackson Mississippi"

----------------

I only saw dat Kid Rock guy perform during the Super Bowl half time show.

I not sure what he was doin with the American flag or singing about but wasnt duh song he played called Jackson Missis-a-pastey ?

He he he he 11.gif

Kid rock is cool. At first I also ignored all the hype and just thought of him as another rapper. I finally bought his frist cd to see what all the fuss was about and I was really impressed! Devil Without a Cause is one of the first tunes I used to crank on my KLF-30's back when they were new. His newer stuff is ok. His transformation from Rock/Rap to country kills me. Don't get me wrong, I like country but would rather see Kid Rock stick with the Rock/Rap!

----------------

On 3/13/2004 12:59:19 AM toddvj wrote:

I like Kid Rock a lot. To me, the cool thing about him is, If he had gone to my High School, I'm sure he would've been someone I hung out with. He would've fit right in with the crowd I ran with.

----------------

I agree Todd he would of fit right in with our crowd to. He seems like he has a very cool down to earth attitude that doesn't get in the way of his roots and upbringing. He's a good entertainer as well and his voice gets better and better. I love how he is into southern rock and puts it all together with his style. I damn near choked to death on that christmas special when they show a limo pull up and his mom comes out. Then another car comes it's this big old jalopy with smoke rolling of off it and kid rock jumps out of the car. Down right killer entrance and i just about split a rib watching it and thinking that dude is cool.

mOOn, don't sweat it.... I just like Kid Rock in more of the Rock/Rap than the more and more closer to country he is getting. It's not bad stuff, It's just if there were two cd's next to each other "Devil without a cause" or "Rock" (his newest cd) I would be grabbing the DWOC first 2.gif

I also agree with the rest... he is a cool character, real down to earth and approachable. I can't remember where it was I heard it, maybe on VH1 or something... Kid Rock takes some dudes off-road vehicle for a spin just tears it up, turfing up a field and maybe part of someone's yard, but then runs out of gas! He then has to go up to the nearest house, which is the yard he just turfed and asks if he can use their phone. LOL, as he's explaining to the Lady that he is stuck and needs to call some friends to pick him up, he apologizes for tearing up the yard and says he will pay for all damages. While apologizing to the woman, a kid comes around to the door and yells "Yo Rock" .......he gets invited in and all turned out well I guess 1.gif