Attacks must stop!!

Trey Cannon

• Klipsch Employees

The attacks on forum members are out of hand. You all will stop or you will be banned. I have deleted a few posts. We will delete all we come across. If this starts to take to much of our time we will shut down the forum. If you want to fight or put someone else down, go somewhere else to do it. This is an AUDIO FORUM please keep it that way. If you know of a post that does not fit the topic of our forum email the information to me and I will look into it. We have placed a ban on one member this weekend. More will come if things do not change!

----------------

On 3/15/2004 9:24:52 PM tripod wrote:

Yikes. I was away for the weekend and missed the excitement (inappropriate as it may have been). Who got bumped? Ed... Keith?

----------------

Yeah i was around but missed it myself. I think it was yet another 2 channel argument. Or shall I say it was another flame war up in 2 channel.

Hey now.. That looks like it smarts. I need all those brain cells for my elitus xbox Crimson Skies playing.

(elitus is a joke btw. I'm not all that good)

Anyone else play Crimson Skies? If so, lets hook up. Gamer tag is m00nbEEr

----------------

On 3/15/2004 10:48:20 PM Griffinator wrote:

Well, I could just do this, instead:

angry-spank.gif

----------------

Whooo. Come spank me big boy. 9.gif

Brings up something.. I guess my wifes sister used to have a wire hanger fettish. Liked to be spanked with them. 6.gif

A couple of 2 channel types had a little too much "weekend" and went on a tirade against a nice person that has a different philosophy on amplifiers. Folks should have been bounced, but got off with a warning. After the "weekend" wore off, there were apologies from one of the perps. The best thing to do is to leave such folks alone.

I am surprised that Klipsch puts up with it; it cannot be good for business. End of sermon.

Bill

PS: One rascal even went off on Clu. She had a thread a while back that asked why the 2 channel types are so mean to each other. It seems that they do not need a reason. B

Nope, Griff & m00n, it wasn't me. The fact that either of the two of you suspected it might be me is indeed a sobering thought. I have elected to not be drawn into such nonsense again. One reason I took an eight month hiatus from this Forum was due to the harassment I received for trying to share my experiences in what I had hoped was a positive way. Upon my return, the questionably informed harangue began anew. I tried to have it diminish without resorting to crass vulgarity... but I did come closer to that than is my nature.

I don't mind differences of opinion, if I did, I would not have posted on this Forum in the first place. I think most folks on this Forum who have read my posts (or have exchanged info with me by email or pm), know that I respect Klipsch, Trey (and so many other Klipsch minions with whom I have had contact) and, in general, the members of this Forum. I respect Keith's right to be on the Forum and have commented many times over the years on his ability to help others find product desired product... and usually at a very good price.

However, my election to not play the "flaming gamey game" was one that came without prompting from official circles... but I was influenced by Forum members who urged me not to reconsider my actions. I am deeply appreciative of those who did. I would hope, one day, that the members of this Forum could allow dissenting opinions to posts, particularly to those of newbies, without having to clear up the notions of a retaliatory harangue that seems sure to follow any HornEd audio approaches. -HornEd

PS: In the meantime, since it looks like I am about to pick up my third set of Khorns I am going to continue with my multi-channel Khorn with Belle Front Effects and a custom designed subterranean subwoofer quietly and without having to defend my concepts on every post. This project is a special test of my extension to the acoustic theories of Mr. Paul and Dr. Toole on the dynamic application of monopoles and deeper diving subs in a multi-channel environment. I thought it might be of interest and be a project that would draw out suggestions from other Forum members. I am hesitant to do so, however, because I do not have the time or inclination for another round of backbiting. H.E.

----------------

On 3/16/2004 9:56:49 AM HornEd wrote:

Nope, Griff & m00n, it wasn't me. The fact that either of the two of you suspected it might be me is indeed a sobering thought.

----------------

Actually, I knew who it was just through simple deductive reasoning - he started at least two flame threads that I saw.

I didn't really care, frankly, and wouldn't care unless it was me 6.gif

Ed, I have to believe that the incredible amount of wit you employ in your posts (even when you're laying someone out) earns you grace from the moderators... 2.gif

Ed, I never mentioned your name. Nor Keiths. Nor about 50% of the guys up on 2 channel land, nor our friend Kain, nor you get the idea.2.gif

But to be honest Ed, I never mentioned your name. Don't know how you though I did.

Hey m00n... NO HARM, NO FOUL!!!

Okay, maybe I misunderstood but here is my positive take on the m00n rising to the occasion on the FINALLY! GOT SURROUNDS thread

First another m00n peace pie

On 3/6/2004 4:15:58 PM m00n wrote:

----------------

On 3/6/2004 3:55:14 PM HornEd wrote:

Looks like the Tide is still rolling in "BamaJamaCramaSound"

=HornEd

PS: I guess I won't earn a friendly m00n pie award on this one!

----------------

LOL... Sorry Keith, but that was kinda funny. Horn you can have one simply because you made me giggle.

And another m00n peace pie

On 3/6/2004 4:15:58 PM m00n wrote:

----------------

On 3/8/2004 11:37:39 PM T2K wrote:

MO-Personal attacks and threats. You are an old fool ed. Bite me.

Keith

----------------

MO? Keith? Whats that mean?

I have to say... You two ol-farts (notice I didn't say old) are giving me the giggles... Keep this up in a few years and you two will be whipping out the canes and shaking them at each other.

On 3/10/2004 7:51:51 PM m00n wrote:

----------------

On 3/10/2004 7:46:19 PM HornEd wrote:

You think your tired... the rest of us are laughing so hard we need a break. So, do the Forum a favor, don't respond! -HornEd

----------------

Truth be told, I personally am not laughing at either of you. I'm snickering at the amusing burn bombs you BOTH are lobbing back and forth.

All this entertainment right here from the comfort of my PC and best of all, it's free

On 3/11/2004 3:33:03 PM m00n wrote:

*WARNING*

Possible Matrix spoiler. Adding this warning cause Wheelman has never seen 2 or 3. He just called me on it. Sorry Wheel. If it makes you feel better, I lied, this is not the ending.

Hmmm.. I'm beginning to wonder if T2K = HornEd... HornEd = T2K...

You know like in The Matrix where Agent Smith is acutually NEO's opposite. His negative...

On 3/11/2004 4:35:35 PM m00n wrote:

----------------

On 3/11/2004 4:25:31 PM fini wrote:

My best energy is (seriously) headed in (each of) your way(s)!!

----------------

I agree with Fini, CMon you two... Kissy Kissy and make up. Or at least agree that you two just don't agree and call it good.

You guys remind me of that movie "Grumpy Old Men". On the surface could not stand each other, yet on the inside were best friends all along.

You see what I mean m00n many of those who I consider Forum friends, including you, found me coming up shorter than I should have in this interchange. I am appreciative of all the above posts and any others from any person that are in this good hearted spirit. While I can handle looking like a donkey by missing some audio or spelling foible looking like a PIA (Personal Innuendo ***) Matter Maven is not my idea of being a worthwhile Forum member! -HornEd

Ahhhh, you guys CMon... I'm willing to bet that deep down inside like each other. Mostly you like bickering with one another, and because it was a relativly calm flaming, it was amusing. As I said, just like the movie Grumpy Old Men. 2.gif

It's all good.

Okay, Tripod, will throw your name into this three-cornered chat... Yes, much to my chagrin you did drop my name into the odiferous arm11.gifpit of evil ...but the m00n reflections offered no such specificity... so the list of posts were merely a way for the m00n to pick the craters of his mind... which are rumored to be mostly filled with rock (starlets) and (video game) role players.

Of course, my fascination is to see a tripod monopole on a m00nbeam mcswine bass. -HornEd

I just gotta say--

the first time I ever posted on here I was in this crazy battle and I got wailed on by Klipsch Fans and Fanatics alike...I mean...they were throwing their older unused speakers at me in hopes that they killed me I guess...

I just wanted to defend my speakers...SOOOOB!!! boooo hoo.....

actually, even after that I still really like this site--and the people on here are very knowledgeable!

Griff, I like your hostile little smileys..... :)