RF line to match Heresy

swells

I agree stay Heritage, you can't go wrong, I have a mixed system and it sounds good but will sound much better when I replace the Ref stuff with the Heritage IMO. That having been said this is a very hot topic for debate. The Reference owners are as ardent in their support of that line as we Heritage types are. One side note is that I will not be replacing with theoretical equals so before I get flamed I wanted to get that out of the way.

I agree stick with Hertiage or Ref line.. better not to miz and match...

I'm in process of off'n my RC-35 via ebay and that's the last on my reference line to go...(except for RW-12)

Lascala's up front

Custom Lascala center (yes that one on ebay, not too long ago)

Heresy's for rear surrounds

and if I want 7.1 then I'll bring on the other set of heresy's downstairs.

----------------

On 3/20/2004 6:46:33 PM T_Shomaker wrote:

If you had a pair of those you could make a pretty nice stereo. Man, I bet you can't wait to get the amp and the center.

----------------

well I already have a pair of lascalas...more or less looking for something that will match sonically..which I am hoping this will do. I'll add another Niles Audio DPS-1 into the loop just for the center...so when I watch some DVD that are musically orientated atleast all fronts will be tube driver..with the surrounds still being driver off SS amp.