FS NOSValves Scott 272, Scott 233

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell I have some pills here that make me 20 foot tall and screw Alice !! That is a great song anyone ever see the movie to that song ! I seen it years ago and would love to see it again! Brings back some flash........oops I mean memories LOL !!

Craig

----------------

On 3/25/2004 10:03:30 PM NOSValves wrote:

Hell I have some pills here that make me 20 foot tall and screw Alice !! That is a great song anyone ever see the movie to that song ! I seen it years ago and would love to see it again! Brings back some flash........oops I mean memories LOL !!

Craig

----------------

Is that the one about a runaway that comes home.

Tom

----------------

On 3/26/2004 12:28:18 AM Piranha wrote:

WTF? Selling both at the same time? Do those Quicksilvers sound that good? I am in a state of shock!

----------------

Piranha,

Steve is heading in a different direction with his system.

My prediction is, he will sell off the Quick Silvers also and go with something higher end in the kt88 family.

Tom

Guest Anonymous

hello hello, Grace Slick screwing up my thread I see3.gif Take your drugs, eat your bugs, paypal me the $$$$ and I will send you off the stash....your undrugged stairway to musical bliss.....272....233......sonic heaven3.gif6.gif12.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 3/26/2004 2:40:12 PM Piranha wrote:

Steve,

Did you listen to the 233 much? I like it, but according to my wife it is out of my price range.

----------------

Piranhaman, I have it hooked now and it sound different than the 272, more fluid mids, but not as much bass and treble...it is a nice change for the time being. Both the 233 and the 272 sound great, and have there own sonic sigs. I am waiting for my conditioner to get delivered and than I will put in the quicksilvers/dared into the mix. I need more power3.gif