KILL BILL vol 1

Joe Shmoe

Anyone see this film? I caught it last year when it was in the theater, I thought it was excellent, and ooohh UMA! It was little over the top but that's just Tarrantino's style. If you ever have saw True Romance... definitely over the top! (which by the way I recomend) (sp) Anyway just caught an ad for the movie coming out on DVD in two weeks. It will be on my list!

Oh YEAH... UMA! I know (speaking of True Romance) I couldn't believe all the great actors in that movie... Samuel Jackson, Gary Oldman, Brad Pitt, Dennis Hopper, Val Kilmer, Christopher Walken, James Gandolfini.....sheesh, it is one of my favorites!

OOp.. was just over at Amazon reading up on True Romance.. lol I guess Jack Black was in the film also, but his scene was cut.

m00n, you should definitely see True Romance. Hopefully you've seen Reservoir Dogs???

It's always fun to see a movie you haven't seen in a while, and go "Wow, HE'S in this?" Brad Pitt had a good part in that movie.10.gif And Gary Oldman was one of my favorite characters.

MOON you must go out and rent this movie tonight or first chance you can. I though everyone seen that one. I wouldn't rent i would buy it. Christian Slater the main character is a big Elvis fan. And this ads to the coolness of this flick. Well we better not ruin it for mOOn. Best keep it at that.

----------------

On 3/29/2004 12:24:32 PM damonrpayne wrote:

True Romance is a Tarantino written film directed by Oliver Stone. Christian Slater is a guy who works in a comic book store and meets a fantastic woman. Tarantino's "make death funny" hilarity ensues. Excellent film.
----------------

True Romance was directed by Tony Scott (Top Gun, Beverly Hills Cop II, Spy Game, etc) and written by Tarantino. I don't believe Oliver Stone had anything to do with the film... and I could find no association with him and True Romance on imdb.com.

----------------

On 4/6/2004 9:42:11 PM Underhanded Penguin wrote:

Wow. I thought EVERYONE saw volume 1 already. Incredible. For those who haven't seen it, it's one of the best movies ever made. And that's no small statement.

----------------

You can garantee that? LOL I just may buy it now. So it's worth buying? It would be worth buying just because of UMA3.gif