El Cheapo boomy sub needed? I think so.

Erukian

Hmmm a powerfull boomy sub -> Paradigm PS-1200 9.gif3.gif The problem is that it is not cheap. I had the PS-1000 and I find that it produced great boomy bass, it was very impressive for the 10 inchers it was! This was the most powerfull boomy sub Ive heard under 750$USD. 115 dB of punchy bass in room was always possible with it in my 1500 cubic ft room. Lots of punch but forget all the bass under 30 Hz.

Thats pretty much what that Sony does that I posted the pic about. Its solid down to 31.5hz (unlike the **** *** WA-40) and its hella loud in the 45hz-120hz area. Its boomy (Although much tighter then previous models), but i'll admit..for $300, its pretty damn good, and certainly better then any of their last POS's. The sub weighs in at 62 pounds, and as you see..sony put some thought into building woofers this time around, the motor assembely isn't bad either on each woofer. All in all, as I've said..for the price you can't plain as this is the best sub I've seen outta them.

Cash problems,bad credit? Do not worry the world famous EarPlus credit company will finance even real subwoofers for dorm inhabitants and those under the bridge!**

Check out the incredible offer!

Buy a Paradigm Signature Servo and ger FREE a Sunfire Super Junior!

CALL NOW

** With a $5000US deposit and 24.7% financing 1.gif

post-3469-13819253698254_thumb.jpg

lol! :)

Dood TheEAR, are you welling to sell me any of your used Subs? I dont care about the physical apperance as long as it'll go boom boom and can hook up to my BASH amp via the SWS thing on the PM 5.1 Ultra's.

Also what's a good sub to accompany my Dynaudio BM5 pair? Since i think you've said somewhere (i can't remember) that you have heard dynaudio, what's something that can extend the lower freq's on that set?

But I'd firstly like to boost the bass on my 5.1 setup. So is anyone selling something "el cheapo"? hehe

I'm a trusted ebayer, so i'm not a scammer. Paypal friendly I am :)

Did I heard Dynaudio? LOL I Own the Contour 3.3/1.1 and Contour Center.How is that for hearing Dynaudio?

If you really have any Dynaudio you will not conmpromise its sound with garbage a boom box,at least try a Reel SW810 or 1012 subs. These perform quite well and cost around $200

Forget $100 pieces of poop,you will be disapointed.Unless you like to listen to Silicone Speakers and other no talents created by the promotion companies of this world.

TheEar, the BM5's are like 500 for the pair. I got em for free and yeah they DO sound great but when i crank the techno i notice the lack of deep bass. Hey i'm not complaining. The BM5's rape my Ultra's lol, overall i'm really impressed with AFAIK dynaudio's cheapest consumer monitor-pair product.

orr, Drop me a msg about selling that klipsch sub, maybe we can talk :)