MSRP for Klipsch

Hard 21

Yes, what's advertised on the GoodGuy's web site are MSRP. However, they like to sell speakers and will work with you on prices. I was in GG just tonight looking at the RB75's, I asked about pricing on the RC7, lists at $800.00, they were willing to come down to $620.00.

Trick is, you walk in, you make sure they understand you have money to spend, you ARE buying today, either there or some place else. They will work with you.

What are you looking to buy?

Ah, the "Rising of the m00n" to tell it like it is. The "Rising of the Moon" was an Irish protest song during the English occupation of the entire Emerald Isle. And, now, our own m00n is rising to protest Forum folks need to pay retail.

I have bought dozens of Klipsch speakers from Good Guys... they know me as someone with the capacity to pay cash if they make what I consider a good deal. I know that I have bought new Klipsch speakers from an authorized dealer and, thus, support the Klipsch company with my loyalty... and my ears with my preferred horn loaded sound.

I have also bought dozens of Klipsch speakers... particularly Heritage speakers from members of the Klipsch Forum. In every case on the Forum I have received great prices, honest communications and gotten to know people who care about the speakers I care about.

I have also bought on eBay... enough said. -HornEd

----------------

On 4/2/2004 1:17:50 AM m00n wrote:

Yes, what's advertised on the GoodGuy's web site are MSRP. However, they like to sell speakers and will work with you on prices. I was in GG just tonight looking at the RB75's, I asked about pricing on the RC7, lists at $800.00, they were willing to come down to $620.00.

Trick is, you walk in, you make sure they understand you have money to spend, you ARE buying today, either there or some place else. They will work with you.

What are you looking to buy?

----------------

I'm looking to buy 2 RF7's, 2 RS7's, RSW15, and an RC7. I also want to buy a pre/pro and an amp, and a few other goodies, but I'm not sure what I need. I know (or at least think I know) I want that 5.1 set up though. Do you approve? Any suggestions?

I mostly want to listen to music, but like my movies to sound good too.

join the military go overseas3.gif, and you can get almost half off the msrp at the military exchanges. I got my Heresy II for $569 when they were $1100 msrp, and $599 for $1000 kg5.5 and $839 for $1500 klf-20. man those were the days for me, and buying audio/hometheater equipment. 15.gif I just really wish i had bought the Khorns the had their brand new for just over 2000. when they were 4000 msrp. 8.gif

I bet I could get a good deal on RF-35's. I know someone who works there (manager) and I wonder if I could get them for $800 or so. That would be sweet. I didn't get a big discount off my Canon Digital Rebel because there was no markup to speak of (maybe $50, 75 in profit)

----------------

On 4/2/2004 1:45:42 PM dantfmly wrote:

join the military go overseas
3.gif
, and you can get almost half off the msrp at the military exchanges. I got my Heresy II for $569 when they were $1100 msrp, and $599 for $1000 kg5.5 and $839 for $1500 klf-20. man those were the days for me, and buying audio/hometheater equipment.
15.gif
I just really wish i had bought the Khorns the had their brand new for just over 2000. when they were 4000 msrp.
8.gif
----------------

dantfmly,

Yes I agree with you that you Used to be able to do this. But the PX no longer carries Klipsch brand speakers...............:>(.

----------------

On 4/4/2004 2:23:41 PM Bill H. wrote:

dantfmly,

Yes I agree with you that you Used to be able to do this. But the PX no longer carries Klipsch brand speakers...............:>(.

----------------

First I hear Klipsch is going to market with a "Public Enemy"... and now the big Klipsch incentive for an all expense paid trip to Iraq has gone by the boards... what's an over-the-hill patriot to do? 6.gif -HornEd