UPDATED PICS!!!! Cornwall Restoration!!!!

jorjen

Patrick, you better damn well post when you get those babies home1.gif.

Let us hear all the details on your Cornwall pilgrimage.

1.Your meeting of Jorjen.

2.Your first impressions after laying eyes on your new prize.

3.Your wife`s facial expression when she sees the CW`s.

4.And finally your thoughts after hearing them in your listening room for the first time.

Man`o man, those speakers are fine. They look sooo....NEW.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEWER than NEW! These beauties exude the richness of georgous real wood veneer that even Klipsch might find hard to duplicate (and that's near impossible...look at Gary's zebrawoods)!

Man, if only I had the money, and jorjen had the time, I'd love nuthin' better than to bring my C-BRs (that my dad unsuccessfully stained walnut 25 years ago) to this happy place where the most beautiful Cornwalls reside...like the swell examples that fini, garymd, edster00, chrisking, tbabb, and many others have had or still own.4.gif

Truely these Cornwalls belong in the Cornwall Hall of Fame!2.gif

Wow Patrick! Congrats! I know you'll love them even if they are only cherry.9.gif2.gif (Thanks Fred & Jim)

They are beautiful. I'd completely forgotten about those. Glad they're going to a good home. I hope your wife loves them too!13.gif She's in for a suprise in any case. "But honey, they're only about 3 feet high and 2 feet wide." For some reason, when you plop them on the living room floor they seem to look about twice that.6.gif I'm expecting a full review along with video tape of her reaction.9.gif

• 2 months later...