HELP - - NHL Center Ice - GO LEAFS GO

jagangjee

Does anyone know how I can get the NHL Center Ice package? I have comcast cable and they have pretty much told me that I am SOL since I didn't sign up before March 15th for the half year package. So far the only way I know how to get the playoffs is to sign up for the whole season next year which is a total of $159 if I want to see my mighty Leafs in the first two rounds.

Any suggestions...thanks!

JAG

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GO SENS GO!! LEAFS S*CK!!!

Not really a big sports fan, but Toronto used to be my team until I moved to Ottawa. Have to admit, I enjoy the rivally. My sister is still a Leafs fan (she lives in Toronto), and just like kids, we still enjoy giving each other a hard time.

Doug

Yea, I almost need to edit my previous post and add .... "IF THEY MAKE IT THROUGH THE FIRST ROUND" :)

Lewis needs to get the younger guys out there a little more early to cope with the speed Nashville has. Guys like Datsyuk, Williams, Dandeneau whoever....the veterans are good but aging and aren't quite as fast as some of the new upcoming guys. I still have faith though....

I have a lot of faith in the team. Heck the young guys are great and the rest are future Hall-of-Famers. But, I am losing confidence in Lewis. He refuses to make the hard decisions and make some of the big guys sit on the bench when they aren't performing at their expected level. I sure hope they can last this round. Nashville is fast and the Wings are making them look pretty good.

Hey you hockey fans, I have a question. Over the years I have known 3 or 4 very nice ladies that were into hockey in a big way. In fact all of them had season tickets for their favorite teams. Pittsburg, Rangers, Islanders, Devils. What's the deal with that anyway. Have you noticed the same thing? I know these girls were well informed about most of the team's and players statistics.They seemed gentle on the outside but get them near a rink and YIKES! Talk about a transformation. he he he he

BBB:

Yes! Hockey-loving ladies are a very common thing here in and around Detroit. It's been that way for as long as I can remember. Most of our wives are fans, too and we all watch the games together. Heck, my 84-year-old mom even has her own Shanahan jersey!! Seriously!

GO WINGS!

Well I have to say, the Wings looked very, very good this weekend. I cannot say the same for my Leafs. They look very slow, weak and tired and it is just the begining. If it wasn't for Eddie they would be out by not, so needless to say I am very nervous for Tuesdays game.

ESPN is finally covering the Leafs/Sens games, so I am happy now.

jagangjee:

I have to hand it to Eddie; he's an amazing goalie at times! He just built a house on the St. Clair river here in Michigan about 10 minutes north of my daughter's house. Pretty nice-looking place he's built. Darian Hatcher owns a place just south of my daughter on the same river. When he was younger, my daughter's boyfriend used to cut Hatcher's folk's lawn. Small world.

----------------

On 4/19/2004 8:58:08 AM picky-picky wrote:

BBB:

Yes! Hockey-loving ladies are a very common thing here in and around Detroit. It's been that way for as long as I can remember. Most of our wives are fans, too and we all watch the games together. Heck, my 84-year-old mom even has her own Shanahan jersey!! Seriously!

GO WINGS!

----------------

Yea, Picky. I know the ladies just love collecting those jerseys AND getting them autographed. What I've found surprising, at least in my case, is that most of these women could care less about football or any other contact sport.The athletes in those sports use linament too. Don't they? he he he he he Oh well, maybe it's just me.

jagangjee:

Yep, watched last night's game myself and TO certainly dominated throughout the entire game. Domi looked really good last night and was responsible for at least one goal. At the other end, LaLime looked pretty bad. It didn't surprise me that they pulled him. I was surprised to learn last night that It's been 36 years since the leafs last won the cup! That's a very long time. Wouldn't it be cool to see the Leafs and Wings in the finals? The Original 6 rule!

BBB:

Horses wear linament, too. 9.gif

-Picky 2.gif