Klipsch Forum gathering in May?

popbumper

Oh my,

Being a newbie is sometimes a good thing - good in that SO much awaits you around each corner. Of course being a newbie also means you do not easily recognize the names, know the personalities, and know the events!!

I was reading a thread where someone mentioned "The Klipsch Forum gathering in May"? HUH? I am in Dallas, a stone's throw from Arkansas, and I simply must know more about this event. My darling wife is amazed DAILY at my newfound love and appreciation for all things Klipsch - courtesy of her 1986 purchased new Forte's. Seems I can't get enough now, and I am wanting more. An "event" like this would only pump me up to more, er, "unbearable" levels of appreciation.

Can anyone shed light on this "event"? If it really exists, I am interested!!!

Popbumper3.gif

AK would be great I am sure..

If you want to see and hear the whole lineup... At the Klipsch Headquarters do NOT miss the June event here in Indy. That's Indianapolis, Indiana, June 11-13th.. (Really just a get together the 11th in the evening. A full day the 12th, where you get to see engineering and listen to the full lineup and learn about speaker design 2 channel and HT stuff too. Then go out to a dinner or movie with other fans etc. Your on your own the 13th.) Hard to explain... But if your into audio I guess you do. LOL Just so ultra cool to get a chance to talk with engineering and marketing people from Klipsch.

I promise you a terrific weekend, Indy is a great city, lots of great people things to do and see too. And summer fares, flight wise, are very cheap too. Make it a weekend to get away together. Just enough Klipsch to keep you busy, not too much it can't also be a romantic holiday too.

The ARK gathering is Saturday, May 8 at Daddydees in Little Rock, my entrance ticket was issued by Delta for $175, plus I set up a schedule of music tests for the group, with half-hour breaks every half hour! I think 9 guys are committed to coming, maybe another eight more, each with one or two pieces of equipment; loudspeakers, amplifiers, cables and discs!3.gif

----------------

On 4/22/2004 4:25:13 PM IndyKlipschFan wrote:

AK would be great I am sure..

If you want to see and hear the whole lineup... At the Klipsch Headquarters do NOT miss the June event here in Indy. That's Indianapolis, Indiana, June 11-13th.. (Really just a get together the 11th in the evening. A full day the 12th, where you get to see engineering and listen to the full lineup and learn about speaker design 2 channel and HT stuff too. Then go out to a dinner or movie with other fans etc. Your on your own the 13th.) Hard to explain... But if your into audio I guess you do. LOL Just so ultra cool to get a chance to talk with engineering and marketing people from Klipsch.

I promise you a terrific weekend, Indy is a great city, lots of great people things to do and see too. And summer fares, flight wise, are very cheap too. Make it a weekend to get away together. Just enough Klipsch to keep you busy, not too much it can't also be a romantic holiday too.
----------------

.....But if you come to LR, Daddydee will take us Snipe hunting.....

Terry

• Klipsch Employees

Really, Snipe huntingman I cant tell you the last time I had Snipe.

Little buggers are hard to get. Everyone has to be very quite except the driver.

He makes all the noise he can.

Once you get a few and clean them, you take the breast and put it in foil with a little fixins and toss them in the fire for about 20 mingood stuff. Man now I am hungry, time for lunch.

16.gif

There is a thread or two or three on this forum that has the German Bauplane LaScala drawings that I corrected the dimensions on (the original version was metric, and some of the data was way incorrect!). LaScalas parts could be fabricated from just those drawings if one was good at interpreting them and knew the construction process. I also included on one of those threads a number of things that are good to know. I think I may have completely gone through the complete construction process in a narrative once or twice too! Just do a few searches using my name and LaScala. Those threads outta pop-up in there somewhere. Might be a long list of things to wade through, though! I tend to yak alot in threads here, so Fair Warning!