Wow...

No Disc

whell---Hell, why would they make a RF with a mid? The RF replaced the KLFs which did have mids. Saved a few bucks I reckon.

I'm sorry, I just can't take RFs very seriously, not as horns. The ole Epics make alot more sense in a couple of ways if it's a good horn 2-way you want to do. I mean making sense as far as being a good speaker, not sense in terms of making or saving money.

Piranha--A pal of mine has KLF-20s and I think they're very good speakers.

I think of the KLFs as the last Klipsch speakers in which we see the stamp of PWK. I think of the KLFs as updated Cornwalls using a pair of smaller woofers instead of a single larger one so the box can be narrow, that seems important to the market today.

Tom -- I know you got side tracked with things at home, but I was really bummed not getting a chance to meet you this past weekend.

The 7s probably wouldn't have won you over this weekend, but I think you would have been impressed.

You guys need to be padding your bank accounts and exercising some patience. Hmmm, I guess I can't say any more.

----------------

On 5/11/2004 2:27:10 PM TBrennan wrote:

I think of the KLFs as the last Klipsch speakers in which we see the stamp of PWK. I think of the KLFs as updated Cornwalls using a pair of smaller woofers instead of a single larger one so the box can be narrow, that seems important to the market today.
-------------

I think so too. I have been on the hunt for a pair of either, namely the 30's for some time now. Patience is key.

----------------

On 5/11/2004 7:21:43 PM Piranha wrote:

----------------

On 5/11/2004 2:27:10 PM TBrennan wrote:

-------------

I think so too. I have been on the hunt for a pair of either, namely the 30's for some time now. Patience is key.

----------------

I love mine too. just wish i had legend series all the way around. Patience is definitly key. three way speakers IMO sound better in the midrange area. But that is just personal opinion on sound.