Finally Updated Pic of 5 Cornwall HT

Wow thanks for the nice words guys! I have tried my best to make a nice system. The room is 21X17 and is open to the Kitchen and 2 hallways. The ceiling slopes from 12 to 8 feet. The part over the SVS's is 7 feet. When I frist sent my room to Tom at SVS he said "humm tough" I started out with just one 20-39, blew the woofer, and then upgraded it to a 20-39+ driver. Eventually I got the additional woofers to feed my bass addiction.

One point that I would like to make is that this did not happen overnight. If you look through all the older pictures on my website you can see most of the different stages that I went through. I don't have a pic of it but it all started with a pair of KG4's and Radio Shack Minimus 7 surrounds. There is a lot of waiting, Ebay bidding, forum finds, and just plain luck that has gone into all of this over the past 5 years. The upside is that from all the speaker swapping I actually ended up with 5 Heresy's so I am all set speaker wise for a dedicated HT with front projection that should be done in a year or two! 1.gif So the moral is that if you can wait and "collect" the equipment over time you can end up with an awesome system for not a ton of cash.

And yes the system rocks and yes it sound great 1.gif

Thanks again!

Laters,

Jeff

Amazing Cornwall HT system! If I ever go the HT route, I'll just need 3 more Cornwalls to add to it...I can't imagine your sound gettin' any better than this!2.gif

Oh, and love your Contour SVT (took a peek at your website)...my '98 is only a bone-stock 4 banger, but still runs good after only 136,000 miles! Like its European brethren the Mondeo, your SVT "sleeper" can really surprise the heck outta some faster sport cars...Hey, there's your SVT's nickname!4.gif

post-11084-13819255082032_thumb.jpg

Thank you thank you 1.gif In my wildest dreams I didn't think I would ever get the much sought after 5 tongues hanging out rating!! 1.gif

I is actually nice to get some positive comments as opposed to most of my friends who think I am crazy...why do you need such BIG speakers...my 27" TV is big enough...small cubes would sound and look better...Bah I say to them!

Yeah I really enjoy the SVT. It is such a sweet car. I have gone to several "SVT on Track" events and all the Ford engineers are really proud of the car. According to them the suspension is the closest to a full race version that they have ever put in a car (this was before the GT40..opps..GT came out).

Laters,

Jeff