Pink Cornwalls?

No problem Dan, I did not think that at all. Yep, those are some beaters. Diamonds in the rough is the way I would look at it. But, I am knee deep in my Khorn restoration and could not even think about another project, my wife would cut my tweeter, er um, I meant woofer off2.gif.

Geez you guys are picky! Local pick up for 7 bills is a bargain IMO. Those covers are sure to bump up the WAF. Sure, a little roadwear, but NO flowerpot stains. Perfect for a blind AB test - even without the blindfold. Maybe the buyer needs another reason to stay in his woodshop. 2.gif

Besides, we may have a future forum member soon. Then you all can ridicule him directly.

Well listen to this.

Just for curiosity`s sake I emailed the guy to ask why the speakers were pink. I also ask if he would take $600 and end the auction early. Now I did not want these beautiful cornwall flamingos but I thought if he would sell them for 6 bills maybe someone on the forum would like to have`em.

I typed out my questions this morning and sent them off. An hour went by and it was time to go to work. So I left and forgot about it. I just got home and checked my email.

He was going to sell them to me for the starting price!

But somewhere in between his reply and me being at work some lucky soul who is apparently in touch with their feminine side hit the buy it now button for $700.00.

Oh well.

Turns out they were not really pink anyway. He said they were more so a rust orange.

Sure guy2.gif. But it was a PINK rust orange.