JM's Heritage HT Pics

Wow! Great home theatre room. It is remarkable how similar your room is to mine, particularly with the screen in the centre and the Klipscorns to each side. I will say though, your room is significantly better finished than mine. My current screen though is 100", soon to be updated to a 120" version. I like the way you've integrated the Heresy's in with the room. This is exactly the option I have decided to go for when I eventually move from 2 channel to multi (again).

I was surprised to see this old thread brought back! Thanks guys for the complements.1.gif

Roger, your house is absolutely beautifull, and your LAS system in your basement sounded great even in the rough. Im sure your room will look and sound great. Especailly since you have Trey and Steve P for friends.

Steve, come up whenever you want, you know how to get a hold of me1.gif Bring cigars, and I'll supply the beer.

My rack has changed, I have all Mcintosh amps now except for the sampson 1000 driving the SVS twins. I will post a new pic soon.

JM

----------------

On 8/26/2004 8:51:12 PM m00n wrote:

----------------

On 6/6/2004 10:32:27 PM j-malotky wrote:

Room is 22' wide by 34' deep.

JM

----------------

DAMN YOU! I am jelous. What a nice size for a theater.

----------------

Also, a side note, Artto was up at my house a few weekends back. The first thing he did was walk my room to listen to its acoustics. He did point out the back was messed up, but I knew that already, the plan was always to sit in the first pass zone. The 2 CH does not sound as good as his - no surprises there.

He did notice that there was more bass in my room than in his room. Bass in my room has also noted in the past by other members here, I have been working on it as I was having a bit of "overwhelming" bass in 2 ch. He thinks it is the depth of my room reinforcing the bass. It sounds pretty good now for you guys who have not been here in a while.

Artto, did love the 7.1 Heritage HT. He did not hear it before I was all Mcintosh. My rears were still driven by an old NAD 2200 when he visited. Adding the MC to the rears makes the the HT sound much more seamless between the sides and rear.

I am not done yet1.gif Wait till the changes I make next year11.gif

JM