O/T. Any Jeep owners?

m00n

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like it a lot. I do have buyers remorse though.. I hated saying goodby to my truck and I let the basturds talk me out of my $1,300 stereo. *F* in the biggest way. At least I got the best of the wranglers.

I hate buying cars... For about 2 hours you always think you got a great deal, then after things calm down, you get home and it starts to sink in, you realize just how bad *THEY* *F'd* *YOU*...

I suck at buying cars. I always take it up the butt.

FINI!!!! Not so much as a peep.11.gif

----------------

On 6/6/2004 12:16:59 AM Rdmarsiii wrote:

Nice, how much horsepower? Torque and all that?

----------------

I could try to list it but it would be easier if I just point you to the info. 4.gif

Fini... For some reason I can't help but think there is some hidden message in your question 11.gif2.gif, but to answer it non the less, "no", no bra. goodies will come in time. First on the agenda is a tow bar.

Rdmarsiii ----

4.11 axle ratio? Whats this thing top out at? 80? Sounds like a nice ride. I like the wheels too. Are you gonna do any off roading or anything?

---------------

They do about 108-109MPH, but a Jeep isnt ment to be a race car.... They are geared for maximum torque not top speed.

Rubicon has: 190hp, 235ft-lbs

Here is all the details about it: http://autos.yahoo.com/newcars/jeep_wrangler_rubicon_2004/13824/style_specs.html

I got an 03 Sahara that I flipped on its side 5 months after I got it. Rolled back on all 4 and started right up with not a problem....except the alignment was messed up badly. But 14k worth of damage later everything is fixed up and doesnt look like anything ever happened....Jeep's motto should be "Like a Rock, or maybe a Tank.". Hehehe9.gif

----------------

On 6/6/2004 2:52:11 PM Indyjeep wrote:

But 14k worth of damage later everything is fixed up and doesnt look like anything ever happened....

----------------

Good lord!!! Thats a lot of money to spend on fixing your jeep after wreking it. Have any pics of it?

----------------

On 6/6/2004 2:53:11 PM fini wrote:

m00n,

You are really going to have to stop setting me up like this...

----------------

Oh, I'm sure it's causing indigestion due to the stress from your desire to say something, but witholding. 2.gif