O/T. Any Jeep owners?

m00n

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Moon----Well yeah, nobody's saying that only Gays own Jeeps. But I think it's funny when guys try to look macho but unwittingly endup looking gay.

Fact is that gay men and ball-busting women are so quick to co-op macho symbols that the most manly thing you can drive is something like a Buick LeSabre that no self-respecting Gay or Yuppie woman would be caught dead in. That is until they get hep that macho guys are driving Buicks and then.....ahhh, ya can never win.

So anyway don't drive your Jeep while wearing leather pants and a wife-beater and watch out who is following you. You don't want some fella followin' too close, know what I mean?2.gif

----------------

On 6/3/2004 5:07:09 PM BBB wrote:

Does anyone know who's driving this Jeep and from where?

----------------

BBB: Isn't that the "Jeep" character from the Popeye cartoons?

I am a Lesbian!!!! And I like Jeeps!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

But all kidding aside, who cares what anyone else drives. Drive it because you like it, or it does what you need. MOST all of us have had a car that they drove ONLY because thats all we could afford.

Honda,

You are new to the site, show up here babbeling about how TBrenen should be banned from the site. Look closer to the top in this thread at YOUR profanity!!! Do you eat with that mouth? TBrenen, has contributed many good tips to alot of threads here. His input, although not always along the same line as others is of value! What have you contributed?

This site is a great place for those of us who love audio, to converse with fellow audiofiles. welcome's all, as long as manners and some form of respect is displayed.

Do you listen to Daddys system as well? Complete a profile at the minimum, before pontificating to the rest of us. One thing that the folks here share is the love of Klipsch products. If you have input that is constructive, please contribute. If not please at least pretend to be someone that does not ride the little bus.

Sorry for the side track, but the old saying "young, dumb, and fuul of @#$" just came to mind. MOON, go get that JEEP!!!!!!!!

Roy

----------------

On 6/4/2004 7:56:55 AM Royster wrote:

MOON, go get that JEEP!!!!!!!!

Roy

----------------

I'm still looking hard and learning as much as I can. if I do, I will sure miss my little toyota tacoma. It's be one good little truck. I just don't think I will be able to afford a rubicon though... I still owe some 15,000 on my toyota. I have a feeling that's just going to kill about everything when I go talk to a dealer.

Royster: Actually, kenratboy stated the other day in another post that a poll said Lesbians prefered the Subaru Legacy Outback and the Forester as the ultimate lesbian cars! So, get with the program! 9.gif

FYI: The same poll said that the VW Jetta and VW Beetle were the top gay cars. No mention of Wrangler.

REF: http://www.motoring.co.za/index.php?fSectionId=876&fArticleId=296669

m00n: Typically, vehicles (especially used ones) are slightly cheaper back here in Detroit where they are made than in Oregon. Jeeps are made in Toledo, Ohio, about 50 miles south of here. But, then to take advantage of this fact, you would have to FLY HERE! And, we know THAT isn't gonna happen, don't we?2.gif

----------------

On 6/4/2004 11:39:33 AM picky wrote:

Royster:
Actually,
kenratboy
stated the other day in another post that a poll said Lesbians prefered the Subaru Legacy Outback and the Forester as the ultimate lesbian cars! So, get with the program!
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif">

FYI: The same poll said that the VW Jetta and VW Beetle were the top gay cars. No mention of Wrangler.

----------------

Well... I'll just make sure that I DON'T put any rainbows on any of my cars. 2.gif

----------------

On 6/3/2004 12:52:26 AM m00n wrote:

Hey all... Looking to find out if any of you have a jeep or have owned a jeep. I'm looking at getting a Wrangler Sahara or Wranger Rubicon. Just curious to talk to some of you that have jeeps. What you like about them what you don't like about them... And to simply get any advice from you gays before I buy one.

----------------

Hmmm...I just reread the original post...

----------------

On 6/3/2004 3:17:33 PM cablacksmith wrote:

Don't diss the Jeep Cherokee, that is one tough truck! My son owes his life to how tough it was! While the body was trashed, only one spring pearch (right front) was damaged in the wreck. If it wasn't for that, it could have been driven home!

----------------

I gotta know -- HOW did he put that truck THERE?