Whats the deal w/ Conn. and Klipsch??

v3spitfire

I recently moved to Ct. There's not a klipsch reference dealer in the state. I would have to go to a contractor. I have the RF7s and am looking to buy a cherry RC7. Nowhere in the entire state, according to the dealer finder. Anybody on this forum from CT, that knows of a dealer that's maybe not on the dealer finder? I'm in the Hartford area. I really don't want to deal with a contractor. I know this is a pretty small state, but none??

There are no authorized Internet Klipsch dealers. Authorized dealers may have Klipsch on their web site, but likely they will not have any pricing (except for Good Guys that I know of) and will not ship them UPS - they must ship them using their own trucks.

----------------

On 6/6/2004 10:51:05 PM dougdrake wrote:

There are no authorized Internet Klipsch dealers. Authorized dealers may have Klipsch on their web site, but likely they will not have any pricing (except for Good Guys that I know of) and will not ship them UPS - they must ship them using their own trucks.
----------------

There are a select few companies that are authorized by Klipsch to price and sell their products online. Last fall Klipsch confirmed that they have 3-5 authorized internet dealers, one being Good Guys.

David

As Gary said, I recently moved from CT. I was not able to find a Reference dealer around, though I must admit, I didn't try all that hard, since I have my Heritage gear. I know it is a drive, but there are some pretty decent audio shops in Greenwich. I don't remember seeing any Klipsch gear in them though.

Best bet would be to try out of state. Hartford is pretty central, so you can get to RI, Mass, NY pretty quickly. I was in New Milford.

Rob

Well I live in the New Haven area of CT. Believe me I feel your pain! I have been unable to find one place that deals Klipsch never the less Klipsch Heritage. Tweeter used to carry the Klipsch line but not the Heritage series. Your best bet is New York or Mass. I wish you luck and if you find a good dealer let me know.

Paul