To SET or not to SET

neo33

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am beginning to wonder if the Parrot is eating crack rather than crackers. Paul, I said the same thing multiple pages ago and you responded by telling me I can't read. I correct you. You respond again with nonsense. I correct you again. You don't even grasp the contradiction but claim it is what you said?!

What part of minimum and maximum don't you understand?

Having a conversation with the parrot is like explaining to a 3 year old why they can't have any more candy. You get the same 'blank' response every time.

• Klipsch Employees

Paul,

Did you hack into my PC and get my house plans? That is just about the room I want as a great room. Most of my music will allways be in the basement so I can get a bit louder without having the cops called...

Very nice. I would have to agree, to reach the volume I like in that room would need arc welders for power...9.gif

Thanks to the gang here, I have had a chance to hear more Tube amps this year than all the years in the past. ALL of the units I have heard sound very nice. I am sure I would enjoy having them in my system right up to the point I wanted to peal the paint from the walls...at that point give me back my arc welders...

Dean / Craig, Anytime you guys want to come down and bring some tube gear and spend the weekend showing offgive me a call.

Trey,

Fortunately the neighbors are all pretty far away so I don't have to factor them in at all. The police have stopped by for the Klipschorns being too loud just one time, but that was in a different house about 15 years ago.