Klipschorns coming.

edwinr

Reference my post in General Questions re Black Klipschorns. I was offered a pair of black Khorns and a pair of black belles. While I was in a quandry over this, (I don't like black veneer) I was told both sets of speakers had been sold. Now the good news.

My hi-fi retailer friend has located a MINT CONDITION PAIR OF KLIPSCHORNS FINISHED IN MEDIUM OAK. I had to move very quickly and I have purchased them sight unseen. If I waited to see them, by the time I travelled to Sydney 200kms away, they would have gone.

They are being delivered by truck on Friday. 16.gif

The only way my wife and I can drink any kind of alcohol undisturbed by the kids, is in coffee mugs. Otherwise they all want a taste!

Anyway the weather in Goulburn (elevation about 2000 feet)is cold, so I think we will drink hot chocolate heavily laced with Kahlua.11.gif

----------------

On 6/30/2004 7:23:28 PM AK-4 wrote:

I just got done sitting in with mine for the most time in a month. Man, oh man -- without a doubt the best single purchase I have ever made. My friends are buying Harley's --and they sound horrible.
1.gif

----------------

Perhaps the reason your friends Harley's sound horrible is because they haven't been sealed properly into the corner. 9.gif