Kimber Hero's 20%off

If I only had $600 right now to spend on this.

Audio Advisor has a deal going on that if you order Kimber Hero's (other models too?) and send them your old interconnects they'll credit your credit card 20% of what your order was.

hint hint: Doesn't say anything about sending them any cable that are decent or even the ones your currently using. For all they know you could go down to Rat Shack and spend all of $10 for some cheapies and send those in.

Is it a Kimber Kable product? Kimber Kable is really good stuff! I just got some used speaker wire that any man could hear that they are clearly better. I am clearly hearing back up singers I didn't even know existed in songs. People talking in the background of some recordings. Best I heard yet. People don't know what they are missing when they get regular wire. You can argue till your blue in the face about them not making a difference, but it clearly makes a difference in my living room. I even went back and used some monster cable to see if I was wishing it, or just imagening it. NO notta nothing not near the detail. The background detail is the key here. Everything is practically evenly clear (nothings perfect). So you hear a background singer just as clear as the frontman, but with the volume it was intended. Something I thought only achievable with an awesome amp. It's really done wonders for my denon receiver. Heck by far the best 30 dollars I ever spent for my system. Used price don't know what they are new.